Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Uhhh, a Intro? Well I'm Dakota, I'm 17,Favorite wrestlers of the now, would be Cody Rhodes, Cm Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, etc. uhhhhhhhh, legends would be, Jake Roberts, Raven, Dusty Rhodes, and roddy Piper. I live in a little town in the middle of butt*censored*, IL... I basically am only here to do my EWR diary, you should go check it out;) lmfao. and yeah. I'm a gamer I guess, favorite games including, Dragon age 1&2, Bioshock 1&2, Skyrim, Dishonored, Tekken Tag tourny 2. And uh yeah idk what else to say lol.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uhhh, a Intro? Well I'm Dakota, I'm 17,Favorite wrestlers of the now, would be Cody Rhodes, Cm Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, etc. uhhhhhhhh, legends would be, Jake Roberts, Raven, Dusty Rhodes, and roddy Piper. I live in a little town in the middle of butt*censored*, IL... I basically am only here to do my EWR diary, you should go check it out;) lmfao. and yeah. I'm a gamer I guess, favorite games including, Dragon age 1&2, Bioshock 1&2, Skyrim, Dishonored, Tekken Tag tourny 2. And uh yeah idk what else to say lol.

Welcome DSGREED.

Everybody who supports Chelsea is a glory supporter by default.

Everyone who supports ARSEnal is a glory hunter by default as well if that's the logic we're going by.

The Shadow of Darkness has arrived, i am here to see that all wicked & unjust of this place are met with swift mental torture & know the errors of their ways.

That is all.

Welcome Shadow of Darkness. If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a PM.

Did RVD 4:20 hack your account?, That's exactly what he use to put to every new member in here.

The Shadow of Darkness has arrived, i am here to see that all wicked & unjust of this place are met with swift mental torture & know the errors of their ways.

That is all.

Welcome Shadow of Darkness. If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a PM.

Did RVD 4:20 hack your account?, That's exactly what he use to put to every new member in here.

Nope. It is the same CH&ZRFan who typed that post. :) Didn't know that about RVD.

Hello all! Thee instant classic is here My name is Eric i am from Chicago IL, i am 22 and..I bartend for a country club . I'm just an all around cool mo'fo who enjoys Music, video games, wrestling,women and all that nature ! ..I would always come to this site but I finally decided to join;)

Hi guys! My name is Leo and I'm from Manchester, England! Huge fan of Eve as you can tell :P

I've heard a lot about this site so I'm finally happy to be here. See ya'll around :)

Nice to meet you, name's Royal Nakamura! Best member in CAWs.ws to never win an award. Yet.

CAWs.ws is suprisingly more awesome than the praise you've been hearing from others! Because I'm assuming you love Eve Torres and Manchester United, you are automatically my #1 top-don broski.

Hi guys! My name is Leo and I'm from Manchester, England! Huge fan of Eve as you can tell :P

I've heard a lot about this site so I'm finally happy to be here. See ya'll around :)

United or City?

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

CITY!!! :D

Nice to meet you, name's Royal Nakamura! Best member in CAWs.ws to never win an award. Yet.

CAWs.ws is suprisingly more awesome than the praise you've been hearing from others! Because I'm assuming you love Eve Torres and Manchester United, you are automatically my #1 top-don broski.

Thank you for the warm welcome my friend!

I'm actually the blue half of Manchester. Sorry to disappoint. I'm actually offended you thought I was a Red scum supporter haha :P

Hi everybody,

my name is Steffen but the most people call me Stevo. I'm 21 years old and live in Nuremberg, a city in the south of germany. I’m a huge football(soccer) and wrestling fan. If someone wants to know something don’t hesitate to ask. I guess my english language skills are quite alright but if there is anything I do wrong please tell it to me.

I know this website for a few years but now I decided to be a active and hopefully good part of the community. I look forward to post on other topics.

Hi everybody,

my name is Steffen but the most people call me Stevo. I'm 21 years old and live in Nuremberg, a city in the south of germany. I’m a huge football(soccer) and wrestling fan. If someone wants to know something don’t hesitate to ask. I guess my english language skills are quite alright but if there is anything I do wrong please tell it to me.

I know this website for a few years but now I decided to be a active and hopefully good part of the community. I look forward to post on other topics.

Welcome Stevo! I'm CH&ZRFan, and joining only last year, I'm still relatively new. You may get people calling you a troll, but my advice would be to ignore them.

Archived