Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Haven't really introduced my self. But yea; I'm Nostalgia. Just wanted to say it's been really cool interacting with everyone on the forums. A lot of smart people here that contribute to well thought out discussions and debates. I look forward to being a lasting member. Don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Thanks and don't be a stranger.

I've noticed some of your posts. You seem like an intelligent fan, welcome to CAWs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't really introduced my self. But yea; I'm Nostalgia. Just wanted to say it's been really cool interacting with everyone on the forums. A lot of smart people here that contribute to well thought out discussions and debates. I look forward to being a lasting member. Don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Thanks and don't be a stranger.

I've noticed some of your posts. You seem like an intelligent fan, welcome to CAWs.

I've been watching wrestling since 1992 so I have some knowledge when it comes to it. I make a few mistakes here and there when I try to think back at certain events that have happened. But other than that, yea I know quite a bit. Thought I admittedly don't know too much about WCW as I was heavily into the WWF.

Hi my name's Marcus.

I've been on here for a while but i haven't introduced myself properly.

1st and for most sorry if ive rubbed any1 up in the wrong way by the way I sometimes type, i really enjoy it on here and i hope to make some new friends :)

If anyone has any problems about anything really you can message me and ill be glad to help and just to speak to some1, thankyou all :)

I've been watching wrestling since 1992 so I have some knowledge when it comes to it. I make a few mistakes here and there when I try to think back at certain events that have happened. But other than that, yea I know quite a bit. Thought I admittedly don't know too much about WCW as I was heavily into the WWF.

Did you watch ECW in its prime? I always ask long-time wrestling fans this. :P

Did you watch ECW in its prime? I always ask long-time wrestling fans this. :P

Unfortunately I never watched ECW in it's prime but I know quite about its history thanks to WWE's massive video library. I was also heavily interested in ECW back in late 2004-2005 during the invasion times. I find that it felt so raw and original due to all the ECW originals that were present(the absence of guys like New Jack, Raven and so forth kind of hurt it though) and the way they headed into ONS2005 and the way it was set up was brilliant(IMO).

One funny story I have about ECW was that when I used to live in the United States they used to show in on the Sun Network. I tuned in one day and couldn't sit through it but not because it was bad but because I was just too much into the WWF product at the time. WWF was all I really knew since I grew up on it.

But yea, that's basically it.

Thought I'd introduce myself, I've had a previous account but me being me forgot my password. My name is Alex, I've been a fan of WWE since 2002 but am incredibly interested in the future of the company so I talk extremely highly of young talent. I love creating CAWS on WWE games but for some reason haven't posted them on here yet. I have 50 original creations.

Outside of enjoying Wrestling I write comedy and (usually) post regularly on my YouTube channel which in the future I hope I can make a career out of. Outside of that I work as a waiter.

I've been a reader of this site now for about 4 years but have only recently began commenting. Nice to meet you all =]

Well I never really introduced myself and since I'm posting regularly again I thought I should say a few words. My names Aaron and I live in Nottingham(Robin Hood land) and it's a pretty awful place! I am 18 in 2 months and I am currently doing my A-Levels in which I study ICT and English combined. I have no job at the moment but my mum has requested I work at this place in town where people pay to let fish eat their feet, I may apply. I love 'rasslin(obviously), music, football, people, things and stuff. I am currently a huge fan of the following wrestlers: Bully Ray, Chuck Taylor, Jigsaw, Bobby Roode, Dolph Ziggler, Seth Rollins, Kassius Ohno, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole, Brian Kendrick, CM Punk, Chuck Taylor and of course MENG! I have no hobbies worth noting however I did use to be really into trampolining and free running. Football wise I support Birmingham City due to a huge influence from an early age. Finally I am planning on going to a wrestling school soon in Nottingham which is called the house of pain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning ladies and Gentlemen. I have actually nothing to say right now, besides that my name is Senna and I'm here for humor and trollolism of all of you. It is danger to take me serious but you'll never know when I am. I grew up locked in a country, get house arrest when I set my parent's room on fire. I once had a girlfriend named Marie, but let's just say I was never the same again after it... Oh, and I once got shaved my beared with fire... And for some reasons never quite explained I've a unhealthy obsession breaking my hands and fingers.

Long read, short story... I just made this post to get to the last page.

You're welcome.

I never did introduce myself, did I?

*ahem* My name is Brandon. I'm 19, i'm an artist (in my opinion i'm not all that great but still, PM me if you want me deviantart or something). I'm from Ontario Canada, And i was born with clubbed feet. I have serious problems with my legs due to that and thus can't really do much for work.

I am relatively intelligent, I like decent grammar, I despise trolls with a passion, and wrestling has been my love since I was just a very little boy.

I love Pepsi, i despise Dr Pepper, my favourite food is Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper. I have long hair and am never out in public without a bandana on my forehead.

I never did introduce myself, did I?

*ahem* My name is Brandon. I'm 19, i'm an artist (in my opinion i'm not all that great but still, PM me if you want me deviantart or something). I'm from Ontario Canada, And i was born with clubbed feet. I have serious problems with my legs due to that and thus can't really do much for work.

I am relatively intelligent, I like decent grammar, I despise trolls with a passion, and wrestling has been my love since I was just a very little boy.

I love Pepsi, i despise Dr Pepper, my favourite food is Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper. I have long hair and am never out in public without a bandana on my forehead.

You monster >:(

I just signed up so I'm going to go ahead and introduce myself. I'm itsmeMOB, or you can call me MOB for short. I'm 16 years old and I live in Washington D.C. Yes, I make all my own signatures, and I do have a Tumblr (which is quite filled with WWE stuff) at http://itsmemob.tumblr.com and my Twitter is @itsmeMOB. Obviously I like wrestling, and my current favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, James Storm and Austin Aries. My all-time favorite Diva is Maryse, which is where I had my old nickname from that I still use (Maryse Obsession) and was inspiration for my Twitter name. As you can see, I have other favorite Divas other than Maryse, which are Kaitlyn, Brooke Tessmacher and AJ Lee.

I'm a sports nut (of course) and if you haven't seen my Twitter yet, my favorite teams are: Colts, Bulls, Nationals, Capitals. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

I just signed up so I'm going to go ahead and introduce myself. I'm itsmeMOB, or you can call me MOB for short. I'm 16 years old and I live in Washington D.C. Yes, I make all my own signatures, and I do have a Tumblr (which is quite filled with WWE stuff) at http://itsmemob.tumblr.com and my Twitter is @itsmeMOB. Obviously I like wrestling, and my current favorite wrestlers are CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, James Storm and Austin Aries. My all-time favorite Diva is Maryse, which is where I had my old nickname from that I still use (Maryse Obsession) and was inspiration for my Twitter name. As you can see, I have other favorite Divas other than Maryse, which are Kaitlyn, Brooke Tessmacher and AJ Lee.

I'm a sports nut (of course) and if you haven't seen my Twitter yet, my favorite teams are: Colts, Bulls, Nationals, Capitals. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome! Always nice to see another Wade fan.

Actually, I don't think I've done one of these yet:

Hello everyone! I'm Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder Fan, but I usually go by CH&ZRFan or CHZRFan. My top five favourite wrestlers are:

5: Dynamite Kid

4: William Regal

3: Lita

2: Curt Hawkins

1: Zack Ryder.

I am also a Chelsea supporter but I don't watch too much football so I can't really comment on that. I also have interests in Trains & Formula One racing. My favourite Formula One Driver is Mark Webber. If you ever want to ask me anything just drop me a PM & I'll answer ASAP.

Im not a new member, but id like to anounce ive recentley changed my name, i used to be Prime Time Player! but i cleaned up my act when I introduced the Simon System into my life, only messing but when i was PTP people thought I had a gimmick which i didnt, also im going to stop much such an asshole on here :)

Im not a new member, but id like to anounce ive recentley changed my name, i used to be Prime Time Player! but i cleaned up my act when I introduced the Simon System into my life, only messing but when i was PTP people thought I had a gimmick which i didnt, also im going to stop much such an asshole on here :)

Face turn! :)

I am also a Chelsea supporter but I don't watch too much football so I can't really comment on that

#glorysupporter

Actually, if ya wanna know why I support Chelsea, it's because my dad & my brother are also big Chelsea supporters so I just follow them. My supporting goes as far as wearing the shirts & that's it.

I am also a Chelsea supporter but I don't watch too much football so I can't really comment on that

#glorysupporter

Actually, if ya wanna know why I support Chelsea, it's because my dad & my brother are also big Chelsea supporters so I just follow them. My supporting goes as far as wearing the shirts & that's it.

Then your Family are the Glory Supporters.

#glorysupporter

Then your Family are the Glory Supporters.

Considering my dad has been supporting them for the better part of 50 years I very much doubt he is a glory supporter.

Archived