Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I never properly introduced myself either lol well here goes,

I'm Jesse, I love (American) football and my favorite team is the New England Patriots. My favorite wrestler of all time is Eddie Guerrero. I like all kinds of music (Mainly LP, 3DG, HU, and Icon for Hire). Anything else just ask I guess

Hello everybody. My name is JB and I come from Code-X, a partner, or more like child site of Caws. I've been an active member there off and on since 06, but it's gotten pretty boring now days, so I figured I'd jump ship over here.

I still watch wrestling, but I'm not into it as much as I used to be, so probably going to be hanging around general discussion the most. I hope to get to know you all soon enough, cheers.

As requested by the mods I'll move our formal introduction to here:

Hey guys, this is John. I am a caretaker at the MAWF center in Colorado and I've decided to sign one of our patients up, Dylan, to the community since he is quite the WWE fan. Dylan is a seven year old die hard wrestling fan devoted to collecting all of the games in the series. So far, he has collected all of the games since 2009 and is one our nicest patience. The thing is- Dylan has cancer. But Dylan is a very strong kid and not a day goes by that he does not smile. He will be posting on the forums on his own but only under our supervision just to make sure that nothing gets out of hand and so that he knows what he is doing. He most likely just wants to talk about the video game. He- well, we, stumbled upon the site as Dylan was searching up information for the up and coming WWE' 13 video game. He saw the front banner and was ecstatic at how "cool" website looked. As I stated, Dylan loves wrestling and is a devoted fan to the series of videos games that they produce.

I do hope that you guys can give Dylan a nice and warm welcome and even if his spelling and grammar may not be up to par with those who are most experienced, I just ask you give him a chance. I will be supervising his interaction. Thank you very much.

-John.

Also an additional short message from Dylan: hey guys i will have lots fun on this site everytone seems cool to talk too i am getting wee 13 will you? cool guys nice to meet you. ill pick john cena and fight you online. bye guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't really introduced my self. But yea; I'm Nostalgia. Just wanted to say it's been really cool interacting with everyone on the forums. A lot of smart people here that contribute to well thought out discussions and debates. I look forward to being a lasting member. Don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Thanks and don't be a stranger.

Archived