Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, my name's Harley, I'm born in Australia, I like playing videogames, drawing pictures on my artbook, watching wrestling, especially Brock Lesnar kickin' Cena's *** and grilling meat on the BBQ, mmmmmmm steak. I create wrestlers from my drawings which I might post here (only my drawings from my artbook) to know what you guys think, I don't log in this site much, cause I'm mostly YouTubing so that's all I can say. ByeBye peeps.

I'm just stating the obvious by saying that I'm new to the place and I'm a huge fan of wrestling. My current fave five wrestlers (so to speak) would CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Wade Barrett, and Kane. My fave five divas would be Layla, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Kharma, and Tamina (Honorable Mention: AJ Lee). My Fave Five Knockouts would be Winter, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Angelina Love, and ODB. My All-Time Fave Five would be Mr. Perfect, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, and Macho Man. The music I mainly listen to is Johnny Cash, Disturbed, AC/DC, Metallica (1983-1991), 2Pac, Biggie, Wu-Tang. I listen to others as well, and I enjoy a wide variety of music.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, obviously I know a thing or two about wrestling, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I was shown this site by Ewok_3000. I am also a game r and a parent. I'm not quite up to date on the wrestling these days as my T.V time has been taken over by my daughter. But don't let that fool you, I still know my share ;)

Post a picture with your name and the date today written in a piece of paper along with the words "Hi CAWs, it's me!" to prove it.

Did I get it right?

See Kiersten, I toldja they'd ask you to prove that you're a real chick, and not a dude pretending to be one :lol:

Post a picture with your name and the date today written in a piece of paper along with the words "Hi CAWs, it's me!" to prove it.

Did I get it right?

See Kiersten, I toldja they'd ask you to prove that you're a real chick, and not a dude pretending to be one :lol:

I'm fine with that, I have nothing to hide what so ever ^_^

Hope this works boys. If not you'll have to wait till i have more time to take another.

http://i.imgur.com/66OIf.jpg

Hey all, my name is Austin, I live in Australia. I haven't really been watching much of wrestling as it's basically a soap opera now. I did come here for the Caw formulas though and noticed a forum. So I though "cool, might as well join." I'm a fan of Fifa and I'm quite a big fan of CHIKARA. That's about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Caw.ws,

Name's Daniel, avid wrestling fan since I was a kid, only stopping when they took away my cable for a few years. :/ Been playing wrestling games since No Mercy. I play WWE '12 at least 6 days a week for a few hours. I'm training to become a television writer, already got my AA, just need to get my BA. I suck at creating stuff on Paint Tool so my own CAWs look a tad bit generic but they have rich backstory for me, with a few being the same characters I created back in No Mercy. I love movies and reading books.

Also an avid Manga fan.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived