Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sup,

Long Time Lurker, just now joined. I actually submitted some CAW's for the older SmackDown and SvR games.

I was a member of the now defunct Wrestling Games Zone Forums. RIP

I started playing wrestling games with WWF SmackDown for Playstation 1. I got every game in the series after that through Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for PS2. I was disappointed in SvR 2007 so much that I stopped playing wrestling games. I also stopped watching keeping up with wrestling for a few years. Lately, I've gotten back into it, mainly watching Raw and the PPVs. I recently picked up an XBox 360, and seen the ads for WWE '12. This has once again sparked my interest in wrestling games again, and now have WWE '12 on preorder, awaiting the release.

I plan on doing a WWE '12 fantasy league show on Youtube once I get the game.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Big Raddy Kewl

Big Raddy Kewl.png

Like me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter @RaditudeForever

Subscribe to me on Youtube

-Raditude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name's Kuruk (pronounced kay-rook). I'm of native American heritage more specifically Apache. I can speak basic Western Apache. I only really watch WWE but occasionally Japanese wrestling, my favorite wrestlers are Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes. I'm into mainly prog/hard rock bands such as Muse and Rush, but I'm also into metal artists like Slipknot, Slayer, Megadeth and Metallica.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I hate to bump this topic up any, but I figured a re-introduction would be alright.

So, I joined this site in like.. 06, and I was pretty active for about 3 years. Once those three years came around, I left. I haven't been around since. But, the name's Matt - although around here I'm better known as Socko.

Just pretty much re-introducing myself for the fact that I'd like to see if anybody remembers me around here, or if I remember anyone else. xD

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, my name's Ryan, and I'm a wrestling and wrestling games fan (though not quite as passionate anymore) from New Zealand. I'm a former regular from THQ's official forums and have come to this community because the users seems to be more dedicated to the actual game :wink:. So yeah, I'll try to stick around and contribute during the build to WWE '13.

EDIT: Sorry if I shouldn't have bumped this, but it seems to be the place for introductions on this board.

Archived