Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're best posting them in the relevant section here, but not in the General Chat section though, :cool:.

I will do that.

Anyone notice that the Playstation network server is undergoing maintenance? Why is it doing that again? I thought they fixed it?

However, discussions about RVD 4:20's mother can be talked about anywhere. Also, be sure to note that if he pulls the "my mom's dead" line, call the cops immediately, because it was murder.

She's not dead, just invisible. Talk at will.

Hey everyone, My name is Dylan and I've been a wrestling fan for around 12 years. I've been using this website for awhile now for caws because I can't download them. I get on here a lot so I thought I should register.

Hello everyone,

I signed up today and I want to introduce myself.

I'm 17 years old, I am from Germany and my name is Tom. My hobbies are listening to music, going out with friends, and watch WWE.

I watch WWE since 2004, but I didn't watch it from 2009 to April 2011. I own all Smackdown VS Raw games so far, but all of them on my PS2. I'm going to buy the new WWE '12 for my PS3. :P

I knew this pages for years, because I think I printed out a CAW of Jeff Hardy for SvR06 or 07, not sure. I came across this page again last week, and read around the forums. Seemed to be a nice community, so I thought, I sign up.

Now I'm here. :P

If you have any questions, feel free to ask..;)

With greetings

I've used this site in the past but I don't think I ever signed up for the forums before. I actually just got back into wrestling right after MitB. When I start playing the games again, it's just a habit of starting to watch it again. Anyways I just joined this site a few days ago, so hello everyone.

I've used this site in the past but I don't think I ever signed up for the forums before. I actually just got back into wrestling right after MitB. When I start playing the games again, it's just a habit of starting to watch it again. Anyways I just joined this site a few days ago, so hello everyone.

Welcome to Caws.ws :cool:. Just to clarify, are you a Punk mark or not? The MITB comment makes me think that you are.

Welcome to Caws.ws :cool:. Just to clarify, are you a Punk mark or not? The MITB comment makes me think that you are.

I enjoyed Punk back in his ECW days, but I'm not a hardcore follower nor did I follow his indy career. I do however enjoy his character and he's very entertaining. It was just a coincidence that I came back and saw the Raw that was on right after MitB. Personally I enjoy Sheamus, Kane, Christian, and CM Punk at around the same level.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys what's up? I'm more of an old school wrestling fan, but I still watch all the time. I'm hooked. Right now I'm loving it, both programs have lots of talent. Other then that I watch a lot of Toronto Blue Jays baseball ( they are in the worst division possible.. ) and my favorite The Montreal Canadiens. So sports,wrestling,beer, and xbox. Lifes sweet. woo woo woo

Hey guys what's up? I'm more of an old school wrestling fan, but I still watch all the time. I'm hooked. Right now I'm loving it, both programs have lots of talent. Other then that I watch a lot of Toronto Blue Jays baseball ( they are in the worst division possible.. ) and my favorite The Montreal Canadiens. So sports,wrestling,beer, and xbox. Lifes sweet. woo woo woo

I like you....but unless you start praising the almighty Texas Rangers, you and I are destined to Kill eachother.

Archived