Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey forum!

My name's Josh and I'm a 16 year old student from the UK. I've recently stumbled upon these boards after researching a few details on the new WWE title in development.

I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with so I look forward to getting better acquainted with you all.

Yours sneakily,

Stezuo

*singing* Hi there, My name is Justice Colde, I just joined the forum *done singing*

I make lotsa CAWs (mostly original, rarely off of a real pro) and I want to put them out there.

Welcome you two. :)

Just wanted to post a little note saying thanks to all the guys who have made me feel so welcome over the last couple weeks, I've been posting alot in the FIFA section, played some great matches with guys from the forum, and I just felt like showing my appreciation for it.

This might look like ass-lickery to some, I don't care lol,

credit where credits due, you lot are helpful, and good to play, from winning against el fufu to getting battered by arsenal, it's great fun.

So thanks guys :)

When I say 'you lot' I mean it as a collective term in a good way, it's late and I can't think of any better way of putting it

:)

Haha! Thanks. You're on my awesome list

Just wanted to post a little note saying thanks to all the guys who have made me feel so welcome over the last couple weeks, I've been posting alot in the FIFA section, played some great matches with guys from the forum, and I just felt like showing my appreciation for it.

This might look like ass-lickery to some, I don't care lol,

credit where credits due, you lot are helpful, and good to play, from winning against el fufu to getting battered by arsenal, it's great fun.

So thanks guys :)

When I say 'you lot' I mean it as a collective term in a good way, it's late and I can't think of any better way of putting it

:)

Haha! Thanks. You're on my awesome list

I still haven't forgotten your 90 second 3 goal plunderings :lol:

Hello all! I'm Cedric, a college student of 20 from Canada. Anyway, I just discovered this site and its forums months ago when trying to look for CAWs for SVR 2011. Only just now, I decided to join the discussions. I look forward to being a part of this site!

- Emerald Flowsion

Hello all! I'm Cedric, a college student of 20 from Canada. Anyway, I just discovered this site and its forums months ago when trying to look for CAWs for SVR 2011. Only just now, I decided to join the discussions. I look forward to being a part of this site!

- Emerald Flowsion

Welcome. I hope you have a nice time! Enjoy the forums!

Here's the right section for me to introduce myself, i just created a thread introducing myself & in the wrong section, i feel like a jackass now lol. Anyway i'm new to this site, not new to wrestling forums as i'm a member of THQ's WWE Smackdown vs Raw forum. This forum looks awesome & i can't wait to be part of it.

Here's the right section for me to introduce myself, i just created a thread introducing myself & in the wrong section, i feel like a jackass now lol. Anyway i'm new to this site, not new to wrestling forums as i'm a member of THQ's WWE Smackdown vs Raw forum. This forum looks awesome & i can't wait to be part of it.

Don't worry about that, it's an easy mistake to make, especially if you haven't visited this section before. Anyway, welcome to Caws.ws, and enjoy yourself :)!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm Ash and I just joined today. I've been coming to the forums for over a year now but I never bothered to register, but now I have. Yay :]

I'm very much into wrestling, but since our television networks don't show TNA in New Zealand(as far as I know) I'm only updated with WWE.

I'm 13 years old, and I'm from India but I live in New Zealand. I absolutely love graphics(making banners and avatars). And yeah, that's pretty much it :]

Glad you joined, enjoy yourself!

Hey guys, I'm Ash and I just joined today. I've been coming to the forums for over a year now but I never bothered to register, but now I have. Yay :]

I'm very much into wrestling, but since our television networks don't show TNA in New Zealand(as far as I know) I'm only updated with WWE.

I'm 13 years old, and I'm from India but I live in New Zealand. I absolutely love graphics(making banners and avatars). And yeah, that's pretty much it :]

Hope to see you in our GFX section then. :cool:

Hey Ash, welcome to Caws.ws :cool:. If you have any questions or anything, fell free to send me a PM or leave me a profile comment :cool:.

Hello, I just signed up today. I have created an SVR 2011 CAW (a WWE Diva), but I don't have the technology to download her picture onto the computer from my PS3. She is online in Community Creations under the name "Jessica Taylor."

I would have posted her over in the CAWs section, but I do not have the technology to do so. If I had an online picture of her, I would have posted my CAW on this forum for all to see.

Too bad that's not going to happen.

Oh well. Some info about me:

My name is Minh Quan, Asian American and longtime WWE fan. For a while, I became disinterested in the WWE until I got SVR 2011 for Christmas. Favorite WWE Superstars are: The Rock, Bret Hart, CM Punk, Trish Stratus, Eve, Edge, Christian and Dolph Ziggler.

Hey GDAWG, welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself :cool:.

*Leaves the rest out for Zander & Co. :poke:.*

Thank you.

And where do I go about getting a picture of my Caw to download online since I don't have the technology?

Hey GDAWG, welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourself :cool:.

*Leaves the rest out for Zander & Co. :poke:.*

Thank you.

And where do I go about getting a picture of my Caw to download online since I don't have the technology?

I think your best bet will be trying to get someone to create it using your formula and upload pics for you. There may be some better way, but I don't know.

Archived