Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I'm Sydney Aradi. I was born in Montreal, Canada but moved to Buffalo, NY when I was 7 years old. I'm 25 years old and a mom of 2 and wrestling fan for 21 years. I'm of Arabian & Irish descent. I'm also happily married and been that way for 6 years now. I can be very nice but if you make me mad the switch in my head goes off and I get steamed ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a little note saying thanks to all the guys who have made me feel so welcome over the last couple weeks, I've been posting alot in the FIFA section, played some great matches with guys from the forum, and I just felt like showing my appreciation for it.

This might look like ass-lickery to some, I don't care lol, credit where credits due, you lot are helpful, and good to play, from winning against el fufu to getting battered by arsenal, it's great fun.

So thanks guys :)

When I say 'you lot' I mean it as a collective term in a good way, it's late and I can't think of any better way of putting it :)

Names, Morgan been here for a while. Decided to get active again. Things you should know: I tend to act gay sometimes but i'm not. I can be a little mean. (I apologize if i offend anyone). Can be a little annoying when bored. I can be a cool person. :) I have VERY awesome hair.

Hey forum!

My name's Josh and I'm a 16 year old student from the UK. I've recently stumbled upon these boards after researching a few details on the new WWE title in development.

I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with so I look forward to getting better acquainted with you all.

Yours sneakily,

Stezuo

Archived