Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

whats up people,I'm a big fan of roh and some what tna and enjoy creating caws.I'm trying to get as many of best wrestlers from tna and roh in universe mode,I've created tyler black and his finishing move gods last gift and kevin steen and his finishing move the package piledriver.

You can just call me Matt. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Been lurking here for a bit and after keeping myself from jumping off a building after the Texas Rangers disastrous World Series appearance(ok, just kidding about the jumping off a building part, lol), I decided to register and account. Some of you may know me by the same username at the official SVR forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello I'm Doc Holliday, but Brian is fine as well. I originally signed up in September as StraightedgeCrippler. I have been checking this site out since 08 I believe and thought I should start trying to contribute. I'm 18 years old and am currently in college so I don't know if I will be able to post as much as I'd like but I'm excited to be a part of this. Also, *insert clever thing about loving movies here* (writing a paper while doing this). Anyways looking forward to enjoying my time on here!

Archived