Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, I never posted in here? Or maybe I forgot that I posted here? Idk.

Anyway, I'm MindTrick, formerly known as TheMomentKiller91, IBC, Root Beer Kid, Kyle Nobbs, and way back when I started I called myself londonkendrick. I used to chill primarily in the Original CAWs board, but I lost internet for about a year or longer, so I kinda stopped logging in. But since I've been back I've been browsing General chat and Gaming chat (and WWE chat, forgot about that) more often. If you guys wanna get to know me, send me a PM. I've been here for a few years and I feel like no one knows me... :blush:

Anyway, I'm MindTrick, formerly known as TheMomentKiller91, IBC, Root Beer Kid, Kyle Nobbs, and way back when I started I called myself londonkendrick. I used to chill primarily in the Original CAWs board, but I lost internet for about a year or longer, so I kinda stopped logging in. But since I've been back I've been browsing General chat and Gaming chat (and WWE chat, forgot about that) more often. If you guys wanna get to know me, send me a PM. I've been here for a few years and I feel like no one knows me... :blush:

I've been here since the beginning and I've never seen you. Stay frosty bro, glad to have you here : v ).

I've been here since the beginning and I've never seen you. Stay frosty bro, glad to have you here : v ).

I've seen you all over the place... Pretty sure I've posted in threads by you/with you... :mellow:

Thanks for having me :)

I've seen you all over the place... Pretty sure I've posted in threads by you/with you... :mellow:

Oooh! Excuse me for being Rude. I have seen you in the WWE Universe section.

Oooh! Excuse me for being Rude. I have seen you in the WWE Universe section.

Lol, it's all good. No worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been a fan of this forum for a while now, and I've just made my way to the forums. I like this site because all the information for my favorite company, WWE, is in the WWE Section and I dont have to go searching through the dirt sheets for the latest news. I'm a cool person to be around, and am looking foward to discussing certain aspects of the wrestling world with the rest of the Caws.ws members.

Hey, I've been a fan of this forum for a while now, and I've just made my way to the forums. I like this site because all the information for my favorite company, WWE, is in the WWE Section and I dont have to go searching through the dirt sheets for the latest news. I'm a cool person to be around, and am looking foward to discussing certain aspects of the wrestling world with the rest of the Caws.ws members.

Ok Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢

Uhhh, come again?

:lol:.

i dont get it.

i dont get it.

You're IP obviously matches the IP of your other account (unless you are a family or friend of Jesus H Cox.....M.Dâ„¢). Administrators and Moderators can check member's IP addresses, and ThreeG has obviously seen that yours match.

Ok Jesus H Cox.....M.D™

i dont get it.

You're IP obviously matches the IP of your other account (unless you are a family or friend of Jesus H Cox.....M.D™). Administrators and Moderators can check member's IP addresses, and ThreeG has obviously seen that yours match.

Umm yeah, ok. I was using a proxy server. Looks like hes using the same one. Does that mean I'm gonna get banned? If so, can I at least know ahead of time?

Archived