Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm Emperigo and I've been a WWE fan for many years now. I've known about this forum for a while, I was going to register sooner but just didn't get 'round to it. I have to say I couldn't be happier to join such a successful community, and I hope I stick around for the good times to come. Speaking of good times, I'm sure I'm not the only one anticipating the release of WWE SmackDown Vs RAW 2011!

I look forward to meeting you all very soon,

- Emperigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

I signed up to the site earlier today after visiting the place quite frequently for caws and stuff. However, I decided to finally sign-up today because I wanted to start a role-play for people to enjoy. This community of people on this site seem like a nice bunch so I thought i'd give it a go on caws.ws.

Please do check it out. Here

Anyway's, i'm going to stay active in other parts of the forum too so i'm here to stay.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm randomste08 and I've joined here to share some info about SvR2011 when it comes in on IGN. First off, I'm not that JeffHardy whatever his name is guy and second, IGN isn't laughing at CAWs.ws like that guy says but laughing at the guy who saying that we're laughing at this forum.

I joined to clear my name and hope to give you new info about SvR2011, when it comes in on the confirmed info thread on IGN and post it in the game details post in SvR2011 topic board.

randomste08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone...

Yeah, as my username implies, I'm simply who I am... just me.

I've been looking at the forums of this site for a year now and I felt that NOW would be the right thing to join in.

Now, I may not understand how these forums function, but I'll try my best. I want to have a pleasant experience here as much as I can. :nod:

Nice to meet you all... :D

Archived