Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

I debuted at caws.ws today, april 9th 2010, i weigh tonight in at an astonishing (WHAT?) pounds, i hail from.. ORLANDOOOOOOO FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

hi, i'm Zero.

Hi Zero, from now on you shall be my apprentice. I shall teach you the mysterious ways of the pie, you will endure pain beyond your understanding and you will see horrors that will plague your mind for the rest of your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Or you can just mess around hqhq.png .

You gonna show him that smile.jpg pic you showed me? Shit messed me up for weeks. um.gif

You would probably kill yourself if you see what I have.

What you've seen is nothing compared to what I've seen.

Mewbs?

Something far more worse.....Your mom naked!.

:hqhq: I kid.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been around here since 2007 when my original account was banned and deleted. =D Before one of you goes all ZOMG BAN EVASION!!!, I think it should be ok since it's been a few years since the original ban, and I'm not here to start trouble anyway. What's new? Any old timers from back in the day still around?

Hello all. I got directed here for the proper greeting. I am new here and late getting into this years game due to work. Hopefully people still play and make CAW's. I am looking forward to trading CAW's. I also hope to have a whole lot of fun in the process. I plan to explore this site as well as PSN to help put together a fun roster for me to play with.

Hey, guys.

Like Toenailz2 over there a few posts back, I've been here since 2007 and I want to return after a few years of hiatus. Well, I'm glad to say I wasn't banned before. Something went wrong with my former account here. I've tried everything to log on to my long forgotten one. Looks like that won't work so I made a new one.

Hey, guys.

Like Toenailz2 over there a few posts back, I've been here since 2007 and I want to return after a few years of hiatus. Well, I'm glad to say I wasn't banned before. Something went wrong with my former account here. I've tried everything to log on to my long forgotten one. Looks like that won't work so I made a new one.

If you make a topic in the website & forum help, they can send you your password and account name. :cool:

Hello all. I got directed here for the proper greeting. I am new here and late getting into this years game due to work. Hopefully people still play and make CAW's. I am looking forward to trading CAW's. I also hope to have a whole lot of fun in the process. I plan to explore this site as well as PSN to help put together a fun roster for me to play with.

l3ba64ef352f6dd23a64b58.jpg

That's the chick from Straight Line Stitch, right?

l3ba64ef352f6dd23a64b58.jpg

That's the chick from Straight Line Stitch, right?

Yes she is. My long lost twin sister. hehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived