Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Vivi is new.

A few of you know me because Vivi is good friends with D.A.N.

(Yay random cluster *censored* msn chats)

And he said I should join CAWS.

I guess that's all.

Oh yeah.

I'm not so big into wrestling.

Har har.

I can't believe I haven't posted here yet :P

Well, what can I say, my name's Brian, I'm 16, half-Mexican, half-American. I am a Linkin Park, Benoit and Maria fan. I enjoy reading and drawing (even though I suck at it, but shhhhh it's a secret :hqhq: ) I am seen in the RPG, Gaming Zone and WWE Sections most of the time, so you can find me there. I originally joined because I needed a CAW for a fed I was in and when I joined, well, I never returned to my fed :hqhq: .

To any Newcomers, I hope you have fun, it may be a little awkward at first to post with some of the older members (trust me, it was for me), but it's lots of fun when you get used to it. If you ever need help or something just contact me, well, cya :)

Hi my name is Markus but you can call be SCP. i wanted to join CAWS for a long time but i kept saying i'll do it tomorrow, i'l do it tomorrow and then finally i did it.

I curently live in Sydney, Australia but I want to move. I like drawing, reading , doing math homework (yeah right) and I also enjoy hanging with friends. I am only 14 but I like to believe that I act mature.

BTW can someone give me some fun things to do in CAWS.WS?

Hey Ive just joined and i dont really know what to say but anyway my name is daz im 14 years old im from Grimsby, i love playing the guitar thats why i called myself the rocker and im in a band its called stix N stones.

Welcome!Next Step: Work on your grammer!

No, you work on your grammar.

Ive never introduced myself, hi im Marcus a.k.a Muur, i am a Bolton Wanderers supporter (but you already knew this :shifty:), my favourtie WWE superstar is The Undertaker. I post in most of the sections, but one section you wont see me in is the TNA section, why? i dont like TNA.

Peace out.

I debuted at caws.ws today, april 9th 2010, i weigh tonight in at an astonishing (WHAT?) pounds, i hail from.. ORLANDOOOOOOO FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

hi, i'm Zero.

Hi Zero, from now on you shall be my apprentice. I shall teach you the mysterious ways of the pie, you will endure pain beyond your understanding and you will see horrors that will plague your mind for the rest of your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Or you can just mess around :hqhq: .

I debuted at caws.ws today, april 9th 2010, i weigh tonight in at an astonishing (WHAT?) pounds, i hail from.. ORLANDOOOOOOO FLORIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

hi, i'm Zero.

Hi Zero, from now on you shall be my apprentice. I shall teach you the mysterious ways of the pie, you will endure pain beyond your understanding and you will see horrors that will plague your mind for the rest of your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee.. Or you can just mess around :hqhq: .

You gonna show him that smile.jpg pic you showed me? Shit messed me up for weeks. :um:

hi, i'm Zero.

You gonna show him that smile.jpg pic you showed me? Shit messed me up for weeks. :um:

You would probably kill yourself if you see what I have.

hi, i'm Zero.

What you've seen is nothing compared to what I've seen.

hi, i'm Zero.

What you've seen is nothing compared to what I've seen.

Mewbs?

Archived