Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mistakenly created a hello thread elsewhere on the site afetr searching for [and failing to find] a thread like this. thanks to user ? H Y T M A N ? for pointing me in the right direction and hello to all!

If you're on Xbox Live why not add Captain HOi - I don't glitch, I don't spam [unless to counter a glitching/spamming opponent] and I don't even have that annoying F**KING headbutt, quick buzzsaw kick, and other cheapo moves in my moveset. Hell, I barely have any spectacular/power moves in there as my CAW is meant to be me, and I'm NOT a pro wrestler in real life.

Well, be seeing you all...I'll be around more when i get my new PC. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Goddammit! I never knew there was a section like this!
:lol:

Well, I might as well...

For those who don't know, I'm Krystal Love, and as you can tell...I'm not so new here. XD I'm 19 years old, I'm a lesbian, and I'm the BIGGEST MARIA KANELLIS FAN ON THE SITE!

I just wanna say to all the newcomers that caws is a great place to be in...if you don't mind getting flamed once in a while.
:lol:

Well, that's it. If you wanna get to know me, visit my profile.
:D

I just created an account here, so obivously I'm new. I've heard good things about this board and I came to check it out. Huge EWR fan so this should be fun. I tried the other site, I'm sure you all know which one I'm referring too, and I didn't like it. Seemed a little something or another, which isn't really good. Anyways I look forward to meeting some of you and I hope you all have a happy new year.

I just created an account here, so obivously I'm new. I've heard good things about this board and I came to check it out. Huge EWR fan so this should be fun.I tried the other site, I'm sure you all know which one I'm referring too, and I didn't like it. Seemed a little something or another, which isn't really good. Anyways I look forward to meeting some of you and I hope you all have a happy new year.

I dont know! Please PM me the name of the site, unless its IGN.

I just created an account here, so obivously I'm new. I've heard good things about this board and I came to check it out. Huge EWR fan so this should be fun.I tried the other site, I'm sure you all know which one I'm referring too, and I didn't like it. Seemed a little something or another, which isn't really good. Anyways I look forward to meeting some of you and I hope you all have a happy new year.

Likewise, please let me know via PM. I am curious as I ahd one bad experience with a forum before. People abusing admin etc.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome obviously! [sorry lol]

• I was wondering where a topic like this was ...

Anyway Hi CAWS members, ma names Georgia or Gina you're choice :). I'm new as you can see, hopefully this site can stop my boredom lol. I get bored easily so i thought i should join a website like CAWS, it looked good to all rhe othe wrestling sites i've been to..

Well welcome Gina and im sure your have much fun at caws.ws we have a ton of funny members. Enjoy your time here :)

Anyway Hi CAWS members, ma names Georgia or Gina you're choice :). I'm new as you can see, hopefully this site can stop my boredom lol. I get bored easily so i thought i should join a website like CAWS, it looked good to all rhe othe wrestling sites i've been to..

Well welcome Gina and im sure your have much fun at caws.ws we have a ton of funny members. Enjoy your time here :)

• Thanks Vanishing Pancake. :)

Feel free to post your graphics in the gfx section, after reading your profile i'm interested to see what you can do ;)

me too, welcome to caws

yo, im bran aka branytango lol.

i dont know if there are any Oldies on this site but i used to come here about 3-4 years ago... used to be called pattyman then branytango.

just downloaded cs4 so am hoping to start making sigs again and just come here to chill out.

umm bit about me, im 17 live in england near bristol. i am still at school studying, music, history, business and maths. i am in a band, i will post a link when we have done our first demo.

i listen to mainly metalcore/hardcore music and a lot of hiphop too. i longboard in the summer and when its dry.

honestly im not into wrestling anymore but i used to be and i know its a real nice community here so i came here just because i know its a nice place

hope i get to know everyone again and if there are any old members from around 2004 come say hi and tell me your old user :D

Hello everybody, I'm new here and look forward to being part of the Caws.ws Universe. My name is Thomas Julius PERMISSION DENIED and I love wrestling and wrestling games. I enjoy drawing and singing in my spare time. My favourite band is Nickelback. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I speak English. :)

There was another member, an administrator actually who had the same last name...

Hello everybody, I'm new here and look forward to being part of the Caws.ws Universe. My name is Thomas Julius PERMISSION DENIED and I love wrestling and wrestling games. I enjoy drawing and singing in my spare time. My favourite band is Nickelback. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. I speak English. :)

There was another member, an administrator actually who had the same last name...

ha lala

Hi, I've been on this site for a long time but I never signed up. I guess I was just shy like I am in real life. Anyway I like all sorts of music genres and I also enjoy skateboarding. I'm in a band where I'm the bassist and shared lead vocals.

Archived