Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys, iv been a Member here for over a year but never found this Topic

The Names Jak(15) im a Semi-Pro English Wrestler and traing 3 times a week :)

i like BMXing Heavymetal and Girls ;)

you might Reckonise some of my Past Alianas's:

JakMachismo

©harismatic_(e)nigma

'Chismo

Kofi Sensation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess that I'm the really new guy here, having just joined a few minutes ago. :)

Hi everyone, my name is Rob, I'm 22 from The Midlands in England. I'm a disabled University student at Coventry studying English and History.

Despite not being able to walk, I do enjoy gaming in my spare time, when not out with mates/girlfriend (although she is a gamer to :D ) or studying. and I do enjoy making created wrestlers. The faces often look defaulted though, even though I do mess around with them - any advice on that would be appreciated. After a few months of deciding whether or not to join up, I finally did. So hello!

Also, the CAW of Spongebob Squarepants on the main site is brilliant - congratulations to the maker of that!

• 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Joseph, but I go by Kabazz online. I've actually been a member of the forum for a few years now, and have visited constantly in that time but never really chose to post before. Confronted with a lot of newly freed time in my life, i feel as if it's time I become active at a forum again, as I haven't been in at least a year and would like to pass some time at a place I already frequent anyways.

I'm, R0B, and i dont know why i've never seen this

I am 14 in 10 days, in my spare time i go boxing and play on my ps3

i'm a caw maker, and a gud'n imo, i've made 2 caws with a 9/10 rating, and others 8/10 etc...

i'm pretty much always on the forums, and most people i know say i'm a great guy to talk to, so just pm me if you want any help with cawing etc...

well, thats me :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey up. I happen to be Medionsaturn, I'm 16 and writing is my passion. I have to admit since childhood I've been an on again, off again wrestling fan. The WWE has a habit of doing something good which keeps me interested, then doing something absolutely abysmal that puts me off watching it for a good long while. In 2006 I discovered independant wrestling - particularly in the UK where I live, and haven't looked back since. The pace and style in my opinion, is much more entertaining than the WWE who limit what the wrestlers can do due to working so many shows.

But if I don't stop myself now I'll just ramble on forever. See you around. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hia everyone. I'm Jack, 17 today and I used to post here a long time ago. I'm back after snooping without logging in for so long, and I'm back. None of you will know me, and please ignore any of the very old posts I made; I was a lot younger and a lot less wise back then. See you around. :)

Been here awhile just never seen this topic.. :|

So let me introduce myself..

Hey There. I'm Ray and i'm 16 years old (turning 17 in January) living in Canada. I love music and I love watching wrestling. I currently play PS3, if you would like to add me on PS3 please leave a message as to who you are and where you found me. My PSN ID is Jassi_123. If you wanna get to know me more and even be friends, drop a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived