Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

My Name is Masson, and i am from bournemouth, near portsmouth which is in south england...

my favourite past time is spinning hats down the roof of the local recreation centre, which is always a good laugh... :???:

...Yea, sounds like from the 1800s. Go back there.

Well after reading the last 'X' amount of posts you all seem like a bunch of nutters...

So hopefully I'll blend in OK, I'm Jay from the West Mids in the UK. I've been watching Wrestling for as long as I can remember, I'm a professional musician and also work in the games industry.

Some of the CAW's on here are awesome so I though I'd sign up and show a little gratitude and maybe even share a few of my caws in time.

So you can rate them high and others may hate them? Go for it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:offtopic: Wow How long has this topic been here?

Hey my Real Name is Craig My username is Beast & The Harlot (Duh) I'm 15. I've been here for nearly 3 years now from April 20th. I like Wrestling, Music. If you wanna chat on MSN or something just PM me. Plus I like a lot of Video Games & TV Shows.

Later B.A.T.H.

^ I can add more to that now :D

I am 16, I make movesets for smackdown games, I enjoy watching horror films, I enjoy playing on my nintendo Wii, but I need to know how to get online so I can beat people at GH3. I own loads of simpsons DVDs. I am going to start college in september (Awesome) to do a BTEC in Media Studies & I could become a video game designer so watch out for my name if I do great.

Hi, I'm .Muta, but you can call me DJ. Im 13 and am a huge TNA fan. I mark for Great Muta (Hence the name) I was born in Mississippi and still live there. I go in different places during the summer , latest was D.C., and i play a lot of video games. Other superstars i mark for are Christain, Jeff Hardy, D-X, Sting, and RVD. Im a pretty random kid, and i like a lot of bands. Some include Foo Fighters, Journney, Ozzy Osborne, Metallica, AC/DC, Disturbed, Led Zeppelin, Motley Crue, Styx, Green Day, Korn, Lynard Skynard, Dokken, Guns and Roses, Aerosmith,and Rise Against to name a few. I am an active member since i joined in January. ! of my favorite game series is the Metal Gear Solid Series. Thats all i can think of right now.

Hey im John, Im 16, and my birthdays in August. A friend of mine introduced me to here. He's a good guy. Zhar's his name. PM me if ya need to know anything else;)
omg I think I know you...remember me? Adam?

Lol, different John Adam.

• 2 weeks later...

If there was a "Welcome Back" thread that would be perfect for me. My name is Dustin, username dnelDesigns. Formerly referred to as Motiv/Motivation. I couldnt figure out any of my login info for that name so I just decide to make a new one.

I joined this board for the first time my freshman year of high school, so that would be over 4 years ago. I must have done a lot for GFX.Caws because they entered me into the Hall Of Fame. I've been know for my text as I love typography. Currently I attend Central Connecticut State University. I major in Graphic Technology. I am trying to get some freelance work but it's a lot harder than I thought. I decide to come back because I've been making some stuff in class and I wanted some comments/criticism on them. A simple "it's nice" from my dumb ass professor just isn't cutting it.

If there was a "Welcome Back" thread that would be perfect for me. My name is Dustin, username dnelDesigns. Formerly referred to as Motiv/Motivation. I couldnt figure out any of my login info for that name so I just decide to make a new one.

I joined this board for the first time my freshman year of high school, so that would be over 4 years ago. I must have done a lot for GFX.Caws because they entered me into the Hall Of Fame. I've been know for my text as I love typography. Currently I attend Central Connecticut State University. I major in Graphic Technology. I am trying to get some freelance work but it's a lot harder than I thought. I decide to come back because I've been making some stuff in class and I wanted some comments/criticism on them. A simple "it's nice" from my dumb ass professor just isn't cutting it.

Ah, you're Motiv. Just saying, you might wanna repost this tutorial, as it's getting bumped constantly. It seems to be pretty popular. You probably don't have it though. :/ Anyway, welcome back.

I am now claiming this my thread.

lolrepostingbecauseIcan

Hi, my name is Tom, and I'm 17 years old. I have been with the site for a year and a half. If you want to now about my time on this site, just check my profile. I'm a sports fan (American Football, Baseball, and Basketball), a GFXer (loliSuckthough), and a former mod. I post on several of the boards, but I don't post in pivots, picture edits, or any of the Fun & Games subforums much. I also don't post in any of the video game specific forums, or in any of the wrestling ones, except Women Of Wrestling. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Pseudonym

I posted here about more than a year ago so I post an updated version. I'm Lise, you can also call me Lisey. :P I joined here when I was 11 and I'm now 14, I joined Caws.ws because I'm a huge wrestling fan and back then I wanted SvR2006 CAWs and I saw so many SvR07 infomation and I joined the forums. In 2007 I started posting alot more in sections like Wrestling Chat and Fun & Chat during the years I continued to be an active member. Later in Febuary 2009 I became a Mod! I love being a Moderator it's so awesome! :) If you wanna talk send a PM or comment on my profile.

xLise.?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! My name is LuKe. : ]

I've just returned to caws.ws after taking a little break. I know no one cares, but I saw fit to post in here and remind people about me, because I think caws.ws is a great site and you'll find me posting on here pretty frequently. … I hope this whole place didn't fall apart without me. =p

Hi! My name is LuKe. : ]

I've just returned to caws.ws after taking a little break. I know no one cares, but I saw fit to post in here and remind people about me, because I think caws.ws is a great site and you'll find me posting on here pretty frequently. … I hope this whole place didn't fall apart without me. =p

We only just survived :P

Archived