Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

lolrepostingbecauseIchangedit.

My name is Tom and I'm sixteen. Call me by my name because I have a tendency to change my username a lot. I'm an American football fan, a Phillies fan, a Howard Stern fan, a George Carlin fan, and a fan of video games. I post on many different areas of the forum. I live in the Eastern U.S. Yes the weather here sucks. I am currently a mod for the site, so feel free to ask me for help, with the site and such. I mod the Fan Clubs and Gaming Zone Chat sections of the board. Just throwing that out there. If you want to know anything else check my profile Thanks.

Pseudonym, A.K.A. Tom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm Hytman 101 and I made his sigs so if anyone wants one...

Don't see Solace and Hytman's shop in GFX requests go and visit .War and Mr E Nygma's sig shop that has just recently closed so they have told everyone to go and visit the Solace of Hytman sig shop :cool:

Fix'd :P

Fixed again. I like it better

Fixed once more, my friend.

And yet once more :D

Hello all, I am Anonymous. That is all you need to know.

Tits or GTFO

Lol @ your sig.

And I think he already did leave the site, he joined, posted 22 times, left, and hasn't been seen since.

Hello, I'm Le` Baller (formerly known as IceeTiger). I joined the site just over a year ago, mainly for the caws. I'll mainly only be in the RPG section, which is why I've been here a year and barely have 200 posts.

Wanted a change, so here goes.

Hi, I'm Le` Baller, but my real name is Matthew. I changed my name once I believe, from iceetiger to this. I joined about two years ago and mainly post in the RPG, Indy, Puro, and MMA, and General sections. I love watching most sports, MMA and baseball being a tie for first. I'm 19 and in college, studying to become a history teacher. That's about it. Oh, and I'm an alcoholic. :scsa:

Hi I'm from Code-X and thought I would come here. They keep having a stupid IPS Driver error when I try to go there. I'm a also a respected member at Code-X. I'm 11 but don't let that fool you. I'm nice and will be there in case anyone needs help with something. :) Soooo what's up? BTW you can call me TRS.

........I don't know what else to say, lol.

Yo, I'm new here and I can make decent CAWS. The reason they are decent is because I have psp.... yea.... only 6 and 8 layers.... bummer. Well, just thought I'd let you get to know me and off topic seemed like a good place post this.

Well first off and most importantly, I'm a Jeff Hardy IDOLIZER. Of course, following jeff Hardy, you need to be creative.... different. So while everyone fights saying they are his number 1 fan, I sit back and claim the throne as number one IDOLIZER. I haven't heard anyone say that yet.

Now onto the rest. I'm in an E-Fed called TMT. My Guy is J.T Styles. I love all wrestling but TNA/WWE is my favorite. My top five favorite(WWE) wrestlers in order are:

Jeff Hardy

Rey Mysterio

HBK/ HHH (couldnt decide)

C.M Punk

John Morrisson

Uh my top five TNA are:

A.J Styles

Jay Lethal

Homicide

Curryman/ Daniels

Sharkboy

So much else to say..... not enough time ATM though. You'll get to know me a lot better soon enough though. All in all, I hope you can survive me!

I am VERY sorry for my earlier post in the "Off Topic Section". I didnt see this section so to you, my sincerest apologies.

Archived