Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

I'm NumBa1_Ez. Everyone calls me Ez, so if you want to adress me, go ahead and call me Ez. I joined back in ill say June 07, but I lost my password and made a new name.

I love WWE since recently. I stopped watching for a while, but got back into it over the summer. Football is my favorite sport, and i love to watch and play it.

One thing i like to do, is make youtube videos, so feel free to check them out. I dont watch Tv much but when i do i watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air 8-)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!

I'm from the Philippines, 21, and I've watched wrestling since I was like, what, 5? :D

Anyhoo, I just thought of registering now (always browsed this site), because i've been thinking of requesting a Rachel Bilson CAW (and also a few more CAWs, but she's priority-one). I wuv her. :D Naw not that much; it's just that I think she'd look funny-cute as a diva.

I also watch the NBA, been supporting the Los Angeles Lakers since I first saw Magic's Lakers play. My favorite TV Shows include Friends (all-time favorite), and as for ones I currently (well, because of the strike, technically it's not "currently" lol) follow, Heroes and Chuck - a show I pray would be picked up for a second season and so on.

I also take up Digital Arts in college. But I suck at it. lol

hi everyone, my name is Stacy Britt, i'm originally from Newcastle NSW in Australia, and have lived in the UK for about 3 months now, i'm the kind of person who likes to rip into news stories, so people in the UK will know what i mean when i say that it's weird how the population of South Wales seems to be getting smaller by the day but hey at least Bebo isn't as crowded anymore...

anyway thats the kinda girl i am, trouble maker?, not really...lil ball of firey fury?, possibly...easy going possible friend who LOVES anything wrestling related?, DEFINATELY!

i also play in a couple bands, i've been a musician all my life and had a couple cd's out in Australia.

i won't deny i have secret dreams of one day getting in the ring and ripping people like Candice Michelle and the other useless prostidivas to bits, ESPECIALLY Kelly Kelly *spits*

anyway, hope to get to know most of ya if not all of ya

peace

SB :D

Welcome to our Forums!

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and get to know how the community works and its members.

Before you do anything, please read our Forum Rules as failure to follow them may result in you being banned before you've even started!

Ok, lets get started. Shall I break the ice?

I am John PERMISSION DENIED and I am an owner of the WrestlingX Network along with Tom Rice. I am 22 and from the UK. I love the internet and I feel pretty special running this site as my full time job!

So, lets hear something about you?

Well I'm 18,From Houston Texas.I love wrestling.

I figured I'd introduce myself since many people still don't know much about me so:

My name's Phi, I don't mind people using my real name since my username is always changing

I'm 18 (19 in July)

I'm male (I recently found out people didn't thought I was a girl) :lol:

I live in England (yeah, I'm not really from Kyo's mic :o)

I'm a college bum :lol:

I'm vegetarian

I love music, especially Japanese music (as most on the General Chat forum have probably gathered)

I don't really watch TV but when I do I watch, Heroes, Lost & Prison Break

My favorite films are; A Clockwork Orange, The Breakfast Club & The Vengeance Trilogy

Another thing most on the General Chat forum have probably gathered is that I like Japanese men *points to sig/avatar/name/location* ;) most of which look quite feminine, in most cases it's called Visual Kei :nod:

And that's all I can be assed writing atm PM me if you want to know more 8-)

I am V-nom™, from Liverpool, England. I am a Liverpool supporter and Everton disliker. I own a PS3 and Nintendo Wii. I am a maniac for cars, Top Gear is my favourite show and a WWE supporter. My favourite movies is Hot Shots and I also know a lot bout wrestling.

• 2 weeks later...
hello im new here

Tell us about yourself.....

Hey all I'm Kitty, Kitten, Kat etc, I'm a 19 year old Retail Assistant from Ireland currenly living in England, I'm the lead singer of a mostly punk orientated, all-female band (Dominatra) we've barely escaped the garage faze though :lol: as it says in my profile my four top things in life are; poetry, art, music and SEX!!! in reverse order :lol: and yeah that's pretty much it. xXx

Hello, I'm Charlie (S a n t i n o). I'm a teen, I reside in Little Italy NYC. I'm a huge Santino fan. I like baseball/basketball/football. I'm a Mets, Knicks and Jets fan (Giants suck :D) Umm.. if you wanna talk to me pm me. Oh ya, don't call me Charles, my older brother does that to tick me off.

Hey I am NoRemorseCorps. I can be pretty cool if you are on my good side, and that is pretty easy to do. I make movesets when I have the time (currently I don't, sorry), so feel free to send a request for one (I will do anyone I've heard of). I am a pretty big Indy wrestling and Puroresu fan. I mainly post in the wrestling boards... And I also suck at writing paragraphs about myself, because I run out of shit to write about...like now.

Hey everyone, I'm Nick, a.k.a. Goldash007. I honestly haven't been to this site in years, probably back in the days of SD:JBI...but anyhoo, I'm here again, enjoying what has become a great community. I own a CAW Wrestling league called the URWL. In my spare time, I enjoy gardening and listening to Depeche Mode...not really, but even if I did, would I tell you all? In the words of Eddie Murphy, "I'm very happy to be here!"

Hey everyone, I'm Nick, a.k.a. Goldash007. I honestly haven't been to this site in years, probably back in the days of SD:JBI...but anyhoo, I'm here again, enjoying what has become a great community. I own a CAW Wrestling league called the URWL. In my spare time, I enjoy gardening and listening to Depeche Mode...not really, but even if I did, would I tell you all? In the words of Eddie Murphy, "I'm very happy to be here!"
Great to see you over here, my friend. Have a nice stay.

Hmm I'm fairly knew to the forum so I'll introduce myself. My name's Gerardo I turned 15 this past February and really loving life as of late. I enjoy making graphics in my spare time and am an avid gamer, I play CIV,Elderscrolls,AoF, the most though. I'm currently a student just trying to get by with my grades but I've been trying harder lately. I do love the wrestling scene and I am somewhat knowledgeable and opinionated about I believe in. I do watch anime and my favourite one currently has to be Deathnote/Bleach/Fullmetal Alchemist. I love music and really will listen to anything, my favourite bands as of late are Panic at the Disco, The Killers, and Levity Sky. Hope to make some new friends here, cheers :D

Hey all I'm 29 and I just moved to West Texas from Virginia Beach, Va where I was in the Navy for almost 10 years. I started watching Raw back in 98-99 or so and have watched both Raw and Smackdown on and off since then. I'm a fan of Stone Cold as my username implies as well as The Rock, HBK, and Undertaker.

I have an Xbox 360 and a PSP and I stumbled on this site looking for SD vs Raw info since the instruction book that comes with the game is pretty weak. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Archived