Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Hi everyone,

I'm Elondar,

I live in Washington State , I'm 25 and am in the Navy. I own SVR 2008 for the XBOX 360 and am interested in learning how to trade superstars and be more interactive with this game.

It has TONS of bugs, but overall I really enjoy it.

Elondar Sevine is my gamer tag

hit me up if you think you can help me figure this thing out,

Thanks

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy, I'm Misanthropy. I'm an 18-year old WWE fan and proud owner of a copy of Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 for the PS2. My favorite wrestlers are probably the Hardys, D-Generation X and Mick Foley (who's sort of my handle's namesake, as Misanthropy started out as a CAW parody of Mankind)

I heard about this site from my pal J.R. and I gotta admit it rocks. I plan on submitting some of my CAWs, but I doubt they'll get that much of a positive response.

Have a nice day :)

Hello everyone, and my name is Šhàwtÿ™. Some people that have known me for a long time still call me Enigma or Enigmax, and people who have known me long call me Swanton or SwantonXtreem. I'm a signature maker and trying hard to be a GIF maker, but not doing so well. >_> If you ever need a hand here at CAWs.ws, I'll be glad to help you out, but if it's something I can't help you with, sorry. :lol: Welcome newcomers to CAWs.ws, and glad to see you at the community. :cool:

I feel I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm bored and find myself with nothing else constructive to do ATM, so what the hell....

I'm R.P.D. many of you may know me as formerly The Ripper, but, meh. My name is Ryan, but most people call me Demps or Big Demps or Dempsey (my last name and nicknames generated from it). I am a generally cool person, except for when I get mad, but then again, no one is cool when they are mad. You'll most likely find me either in the Fun & Games Section or Entertainment & Media. I am a huge music fan, and I like just about every style of music, from emo (Hawthorne Heights, Dashboard Confessional, Taking Back Sunday, 30 Seconds To Mars) to rap (Young Jeezy, DMX, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg) to just about every conceivable metal sub genre there is (Death metal, Hardcore, Alternative, Experimental, Thrash, Speed, Melodic Death, Power, etc.) and then just about all rock. I am also a very avid wrestling fan, although I prefer the indies to TNA and WWE. If you ever want to have a debate, or just talk about something, whether it be stupid or not, send me a PM, I get bored very easily. hqhq

Well, where should I start....I'm ð ¡ å ß ø ¡ ù §, if you can see what it spells its diabolus. I use to be a non-registered person on here until a couple minutes ago when i registered. I felt like i should join since i dont have anything to do anymore with my gaming life except for my Xbox 360 games. I don't really wanna go into my personal life that much since i hate telling about myself...Well, I like watching both WWE and TNA, I like WWE a lot but TNA is about to win me over since WWE has lost a lot of people during the years..MY favorite wrestler on WWE is Shawn Michaels, and on TNA my favorite wrestlers are Sting and Booker T. I watch RAW,Smackdown!, and IMPACT only, I don't like watching ECW since its only 1 hour long and they barely have any good matches on. Well thats about all i can tell right now since i dunno anything else to say. 8-)

Hi, I'm ?Disturbed?, a nice fun guy. :)

I'm 12 and here's a little about how i am on forums and CAW's and general Smackdown! games:

Hi i'm new, this is my first post.

If anyone wants me to help them with a caw or join any of there RPG's or something i'll join if you just PM me.

Before you ask i'm used to forums.

If you wanna contact me, just PM me.

I have Smackdown!SYM, Smackdown!JB!, Smackdown!HCTP, Smackdown! Vs. Raw, Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2006, Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2007 and Smackdown! Vs. Raw 2008.

[COMPLETED EVERYONE IF YOU WANT ANY HELP, PM ME.]

I literally have every console except PS3.

What i've completed since XMAS:GH3(Easy,Medium), SVR08(Legend),COD4, Mass Effect, Tony Hawks Proving Grounds.

Sorry for such a long post.

Hey guys, name Gray.

Ive already made a few posts, missed this thread. I got referred here by friend, so of you might know as King Piccolo. I'm an avid wrestling fan, most of my interest with the Indies, such as PWG and ROH. I'm also a pretty big fan of music, mainly metal/hard rock. Few favourite bands: Iron Maiden, Faith No More, Coheed & Cambria. Anyway, i look forward to spending a bit of time here, maybe climb up the ranks a bit =P

P.S. Also from Australia, so any aussies feel free to look me up =D

Hello! ^___^

My name is Lise (nickname is Lisey :P) , I'm from Melbourne Australia and I'm 13 years old.

My favourite wrestlers are Matt Hardy, Londrick and Chris Jericho, favourite divas are Beth Phoenix, Jillian Hall, Torrie Wilson, Mickie James and Nattie Neidhart! =D

My hobbys are playing video games, and going on the internet. :D

If you want to talk to me, send me a PM or comment on my profile. :)

My name is Machismo3Dâ„¢, feel free to leave a comment or PM me about almost anything. I'm 13, and I hope I can become a mod. I love wrestling of almost any type, my favorites are WWE, TNA, ROH, WEC, UFC etc. My favorites are Black Machismo, Umaga, Tazz, Gregory Helms, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, John Morrison and Kofi Kingston. My favorite divas are Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, ODB. I post here frequently.

I'm KMA, Kay-Em-Eh, |< /\/\ a, and KissMyAsthma. I'm better than you.

I support good grammar, and I despise most Internet trends. (MySpace, Facebook, "number one ____________ mark", etc.) I most likely won't like you if you have bad grammar or one of the despised items plays a major role in your life.

I've found that honesty is sometimes confused for asshole-ish behavior, but I'm fine with either one. :)

I joined about a week ago and call me T as my name begins with that letter.......

Sometimes i can be pissed but most of the time im like to have a laugh and talk

My fav wrestler is Jeff Hardy or Sabu...Both of them = *****

Im dont know how to make a sig or where to ask for one.... :cry: or an avatar :cry::cry:

Any help would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Hey, my name is fructose hairslik, and I am a my favorite wrestler is KANE. My favorite wrestler list consists of Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy, The Undertaker, and Triple H.

I want to put up some PSP caws because there aren't many PSP caws on CAW.ws . Hopefully the community thinks that they are good and I will put them up soon :spas: !

Welcome to our Forums!

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves and get to know how the community works and its members.

Before you do anything, please read our Forum Rules as failure to follow them may result in you being banned before you've even started!

Ok, lets get started. Shall I break the ice?

I am John PERMISSION DENIED and I am an owner of the WrestlingX Network along with Tom Rice. I am 22 and from the UK. I love the internet and I feel pretty special running this site as my full time job!

So, lets hear something about you?

My name is Bobby Joe Holbrook Jr. I was named after my father. I love wrestling alot. My favroits are Batista, HHH, Shawn Michaels, And Chris Jericho. I am the chariman of the WWE Backyeard role play club. So far the only championships i won is WWE and my created championship belt, the SmackDown vs Raw 2008 Championship. I am also the culbs world tag team and teg team champ with my best bud K-DOG V.1. I'm currenlty attend school at Spencerprot High for the Transition class. I also have a work study program at the Rochester Rehabilitation Center:The Out Source, were I work wiht different kodak camra parts. Its real fun once u get the hang of it. Weel hipe to hear more good stuff from you guys. Thanks much for letting me join CAWs.

HEY EVERYONE, I LIKE THIS SITE AND I FINALLY GOT AROUND TO SIGNING UP..HOPE ILL GET TO MEET SOME FUN AND EXCITING PEOPLE ON HERE AND SHOW ME HOW THINGS GO DOWN AROUND HERE...HOPE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE SOON!...IM STILL UPDATING MY PAGE SO ANY INFO YOU NEED FROM ME ILL GLADLY GIVE TO EVERYONE!! :D

Hello everyone!

I'm the The Powerful Vampireâ„¢ and as you can see, I'm a HUGE Kevin Thorn fan! My goals here at Caws are becoming more well known and become a mod in the future. You can always find me in the EWR and RPG sections, aswell as the WWE/ECW Chat. Most people here don't know, but I'm actually from Portugal~! :D

I'm 15 and my favourite wrestling company is the WWE. Overall, I 'm always a nice guy, so feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you :)

I think that's it! :P

What up everyone, my names Joe, i'm 14 and i live in New York, i joined on February 20, 2007, i've enjoyed my time here on CAWs.ws, i'm on when im not outside which is quite often. I like RAW and iMPACT(never home to watch Smackdown or ECW). I enjoy playing sports, mostly football. I'm 5'11" and 155lbs, i'm what alot of my friends say skinny for my height. I don't like school. I'm on my PSP 18/7(7 days, 18 hours). I'm a nice guy, until you get on my bad side, which isn't easy to do. I hope one day to be a Mod on this site :P , but i enjoy being a normal member.

Sup guys I'm Lord_Sephiroth but you can call me Zach, I'm new to CAW but I've watched and played wrestling all my life practically so i figured this would be a cool place. I'm a huge Hardy fan and Jeff is one of the reasons I want to be a pro wrestler. I like to rp and I'll probably spend most of my time there if possible, See you guys around. I might put up the CAW version of me If I can get the pics.

Archived