Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Hello, I'm Stuart, Moderator of Roleplay Games and Women of Wrestling. I'm 16 years old but will be 17 in roughly 11 weeks. I am a student, having so much fun at School...Not. I am obviously a huge fan of Women's Wrestling, as I moderate that board (xD) My favourite female wrestlers include Lita, Victoria, Jillian Hall, Melina and Angelina Love, to name a few. The much shorter list of Male wrestlers are Alex Shelley, Randy Orton and Edge. My favourite band is...Paramore, but I also love New Rave, a popular type of music in the United Kingdom with acts such as Bloc Party and New Young Pony Club. If you need any help within the sections I mdoerate or just want to talk, PM me, and if your lucky I will give you my email address. Welcome to Caws.ws and Enjoy Your Stay (Flight Attendant Talk :P)

[[i would link you to my profile, but this computer refuses to show me the Address bar :(]]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darr, I'm Legal Herbs, commonly known as Herby, Herb, Herbitron5000, just add an ending to "Herb" and you have a nickname belonging to me. I enjoying playing Football with friends and I support Liverpool, I listen to any genre of music ranging from Rap to Rock, from Reggae to Country, absolutely anything, people that only listen to one genre of music are generic and boring. I own an X-Box 360 and can be found on X-Box Live usually playing Gears of War, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 or Smackdown vs Raw 2008. I was a Moderator for something like 5 months, possibly more, but I was recently de-modded for "anti caws" activity. So yeah. ¬_¬. < I whore that face alot aswell. ¬_¬

Welcome all,

I am -Female-. My real name is Tavia, as some of you know, I came to CAWs in April and love it here. I am a huge gamer of all sorts. I currently own a PSX, PS2, PS3 (Christmas present I know about :cool:) and obviously a computer. I am planning on buying a X-Box 360 with my Chirstmas money. I am also a huge wrestling fan. I have watched wrestling since 1997 when I was five, and,as of now, I am a loyal WWE fan (which may change in the future) but who knows. Im big on Womens wrestling. My favorite women wrestlers include: Lita, Victoria, Melina, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Lacey, MsChif, Cheerleader Melissa and Sara Del Ray. I also like to be sarcastic alot. I love all types of music, no matter what it is. I also skateboard, and like doing other sports such as basketball, football, softball, and ofcourse wrestling.

I believe that is all I have to say for now.

Have a lovely day everyone. :D

Hey all,

My username is {The-Dark-Knight} which was inspired by my admiration for Batman. My real name is Ryan and I am 18 years old *Oh the joys of being able to buy alcohol :).* Originally hailing from a town called Penicuik near Edinburgh I now reside in Blackpool England where I am studying at college.

I own a few consoles including a 360 and of course own all the smackdown games. I have been watching wrestling for around 15 years or since I was 3 years old when family introduced me to it. My fave promotion is WWE but I do watch others including TNA and ROH.

You are most likely to find me in the WWE/ECW section of the site although I do venture to other boards when needs be. If you need to know anymore about me just ask and I will be more than happy to answer the questions.

Hey New Comers :D,

I'm RealityCheck, most people call me by RC. My real name's Natalie and I'm 15 years old and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I love being on Caws.ws, it's great a place and the people here are very nice :cool: I guess I could say I'm a Big Cena, Trish Stratus Fan, but not the Biggest on Caws ;). If you ever want to talk or need help with anything, feel free to PM or leave a Comment. Ciao for now :D

Hey all, I'm .Ovech , or many know me as Robbie. I'm 14 years of age, and reside in a suberb of Columbus, Ohio. Huge hockey and wrestling fan, help out this site as much as I can, and am welcome to anyone needing help to ask me. I've made good friends with many people here, so you can ask around about me if you think I'm just saying this for the hell of doing so :P Not very special,a nd there isn't much to me. Enjoy your stay :)

Wassup my People's, I am Pretty Boy Raph, my first ever name on this site was Mr. California, Then I changed it to my youtube name "MurderCityDreamTeam, Then I changed it to Rahael De La Ghetto(Yes,

Fresh Prince) And Now "Pretty Boy Raph". My real Name Is Antwann but I just got Inspiration for the Fresh Prince. I am from The Windy City, Chicago! Yea Yea Yall, Mike Jordan!! I've made a couple of friends on this site. Just a couple. I am an avid fan of TNA!!! TNA!!! TNA!! Flame me if ya want, but you know it's true. I love rap so get at me if you wanna talk about rap. That's all I gotta say, and welcome to caws.ws!!

Hey everyone, im Shadow~X and i just joined this site. I also just joined Code X but i have some CAWs i wanna donate to the site so that is why im here.

My reason for joining is: The world is nice enough to share their CAWs with me, so i should be nice enough to share my CAWs with the world.

Check out my first CAW Jimmy Wang Yang in the PS2 SVR08 Wrestler CAW section.

Hello, my name is goonday24 but my real name is michael and i'm 19 years old. I live in fort lauderdale,florida. I'm obviously a new member but i have been visiting this site for a little less than a year and i finally decided to join and become a member. I am a huge wrestling fan of wwe and tna among others. I was a big of wcw in the 90's. My favorite wrestler today is Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy. I am also a huge sports fan too. Proud to be here and see you around.

Whats up everyone. My name is Chris Savior and I've been here on the site a couple of years. I'm a cool guy, you'll see me just about everywhere because I try to post as much as I can. My goal here is be well known and to become a Mod. I'm a major TNA fan (X-Division rules) and a Major Baseball fan. Feel free to comment me if you like, I'll give you a reply as soon as I see it. But thats all for now. See ya

Hi guys, my name is Dave and I am Canadian. I love all sports, especially soccer. Soccer is the only sport I really play but I try a few other things. I love to watch sports aswell. I love soccer and watching wrestling. My favourite hockey team is the Montreal Canadiens, my favourite soccer team is Reading FC in the EPL and my favourite wrestlers as Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens. I like alot of music aswell, alot of rock and some rap. My favourite band is Billy Talent.

Hey. I am NFX (with the little TM in the corner, don't forget that), or Nick, I am 15 and I am Scottish. I like music and I play the guitar and drums, and I am also the singer in my band, Chasm. (Watch for us in a few years) I joined the site around a year and a half ago, and don't post as much as other people, I'm just on here to have a laugh and enjoy the atmosphere here. Anybody with a good sense of humour, is okay by me. See you around, then. :)

What's up all, I'm Jericho_2008! I'm 14, but I have a huge knowledge of wrestling dating from WWF days to the present (WWWF and AWA aren't my strong suits). I've been using this site since I found it looking for a Teddy Long CAW a couple years ago. :rolleyes: I'm an avid Jerichoholic, and some of you may know me as HHHforever07 from OWW forums. My favorite wrestlers are Triple H, Jericho, Rey-Rey, and Gregory Helms (return ASAP buddy!!).

Hey, how are ya!? Happy new year 2008 to every1 BTW :D

My log in name is Tachikaze Tornado. My real name is ... JB.

8-)

Im currently 21 (b-day 26/2/86) and as you can tell from my avatar I have a girlfriend. Shes called Fiona, shes studing animation at Southampton Solent uni. As 4 me, Im doing a very boring job at the mo, sales.

:fedup: altho Im doing a web designing course at home, 1 problem. THIS STUPID COMPUTER IS TOO SLOW!!! :censored:

My interests (other than wrestling) are anime/manga, the oriental culture and way of life especially samurai and buddha. For your info: Tachikaze means: "A special term for the wind given of the swing of a blade" (according to a manga called 'Samurai deeper Kyo')

My fav wrestlers are: Taker, Jeff Hardy and Lita mainly. I do however give kudos 2 CM Punk, Edge, Gail Kim and the Boogeyman. All these people give exeptional matches and I give them full respect.

8-)

Archived