Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

I'm Vermilion Soul although most call me Joey, or VS, I'm 14, and I have been visiting CAWS for quite a while now. I am a proud member of the Fun & Games Community, or more specific the Caws.ws community. :2eye: My favorite wrestler is Edge (marking for him BEFORE his championship runs.) Feel free to add me on MSN if you like (PM me for more details.) I am one of the newest members to the Caws staff and I help with the Pro-Wrestling Archive. So if you see someones profile in the database, I could be the person who put it there. Anyhow, nice knowing you.

kthnxbai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The name's Kevin. I'm 14, and I live in Boston - well, a suburb of it. Uhm, I skateboard, play basketball and hockey atm. Oh, and I'm into different kinds'a music; alternative, rap, stoner rock, pshycadelic..

Yep. Hit up my MSN or anything if you need me - all that stuff's in my profile. :cool:

Updated:

You don't need to know my real name. I am 22 Years Old, big fan of Heavy Metal so if you like Metal go to the Metal thread in Entertainment & Media forum when you get a chance. I also occasionally make Caws, some of the Caws have done rather well, as you can find a few in the archive. I don't really take any requests. I have been here since May of 2006, so if you have any questions about the forum, you can pm me, but I'd would recommend you ask a Staff member first. I have MSN, and usually do all of my conversing with anybody on here, so the MSN address is in my profile. Good Luck, and Enjoy your time here, hell you may never leave....

Yo, I'm A Tribe Called Cheesy, and I've been a member of Caws for over a year. I enjoy many different genres of music and don't try to discriminate, but my top two are probably Metal and Hip-Hop. I don't play any instruments, but I've been learning the piano for awhile now. I'm usually active in the General/Entertainment sections, but I'll occasionally pop in the WWE Chat section.

I'm Corporal Kersandwich and, although I can't remember when exactly, I was appointed one of the first mods for SvR08 chat in February. I am currently an SvR2008 chat and Gaming Zone Moderator.

I am a frequent Xbox Live player and mainly play Halo 3 and Rainbow Six Vegas, my gamertag is Corporal Keith. If you want, you can send me a friend request so long as you tell me who you are on this site.

I can be a really nice guy, but I can also be someone you would really hate, depends on your impression you leave on me. I was born June 28, 1992. My real name is Jose, though I prefer any newcomers or anyone I do not know not to call me that. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM.

Well I'm Dublin, or Jonathan. I've been part of the Mod Team for nearly a year, and I became G-Mod last August after moderating WWE/ECW Chat, and Spoilers Chat. I joined the forum a day or two after it was set up, but didn't become active until around the summer. I'm 15, from Ireland and I like loads of sports. My favourite sport is Rugby, which I've been playing for years, but I also like Soccer and Tennis. That's without mentioning wrestling, which I also love. The Rock and The Dudley Boyz are my all-time favourite wrestler/tag-team. Like a lotta different music, which you can tell from my profile. Love films too, mostly comedies, and TV of course. Favourite shows are Heroes and Lost.

That's all I can really think of, but if you ever need help, just PM me. ;)

Hey I am King Piccolo a lot of people spell Piccolo wrong so don't be worried if you spell it wrong, my actual name is Andrew and I come from Wales.

I post mainly in the Wrestling Section so if you do not end up posting in there it'll be rare you see me.

I'm not good at writing this sort of stuff so hopefully you'll excuse me, have a fun time here and I hope you enjoy it.

Hi. I am Male, I name chang alot and i am part of ICW and proud. You will see me hanging about the EWR section adn General Chat the most. My favourite wrestlers are Chris Jericho and Bobby Lashley. I am a HUGE WWE fan, sometimes i watch TNA. I come caws.ws all the time when i can, I am a active member here. If you wont to chat just leave a comment in my profile(It makes me look popular). Don't ask my for my real name or age or where i live as i don't like giving persnol info out on the internet. The second part of my username is my motto :D.

Bye

Male

I'm RJT, and I run the Pro Wrestling Archive website.

I'm probably the forum's biggest TNA mark, although I've always been a WCW fan at heart. I started watching wrestling in early 1996, when I first saw Nitro on TNT UK. The rest...is history, I've been hooked ever since. I stopped watching wrestling for a brief while after WCW was bought out (mainly because of the WWF Invasion angle); but then TNA came along in 2002 which filled the gap that WCW left. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Jarrett, hence the countless amount of Jarrett images/references I have in my avatars and signatures.

Apart from browsing the wrestling forums, you'll also probably see me in the General Chat forum, where I'll likely be ranting on about the existance of God, philosophy, politics and other 'interesting' topics that are brought up here on the CAWs.ws Forums.

If you want to chat about anything or have any questions, then feel free to send me a message. But be aware that I hardly ever use MSN and am often busy...so make it interesting if you're going to do so!

Hello, Hi, Hey, Hiiz! Im *Gets profile Link* KBC!. Don't really need to know my real name, only a few do. Ive been coming to this site/forum for nearly 2 years (2 years on Dec 26th), so i don't really have much of a life lol. Umm, im 18 years old, currently working as a trainee hairdresser and going to college for that too. Alot of people here call me an emo, which could be down to how i dress, look and what i listen to, but meh, i do and don't see myself as one, depends on what you think. Wrestling wise, im a big Women of Wrestling mark and only really watch wrestling for women's matches, as i find them more entertaining and dynamic in both the ring and in their characters more than male wrestlers. You'll most likely find my hanging out in the Women of Wrestling section of the board, and Extreme Warfare Revenge, i play that alot. Sometimes in General Chat or WWE & ECW Chat too. Im a pretty easy going guy, easy to get along with i guess once you get to know me, and pretty open to helping people out on the site. Currently at VIP status on caws.ws because im so damn cool :P I joke. Actually, i was a mod, then G-Mod, but had to leave due to an increasing job role, preventing me from doing my full duties as a G-Mod, but because im a good contributer to the site blah blah blah, i became a VIP, so treat me like one :P Only joking.

Well, i think that's about enough i can say about me >_< If you need any help with anything, or just wanna chat, just PM me :cool:

Yo yo yo, I's be The 1337 Kingpin, chu disrespect me, chu get the backhand, dig?

...I joke. My name is 1337 Kingpin (real name Nick), 17 years old (born on July 5th, 1990) and currently mod the SDvR 07 PS2/360 Original CAWs & SDvR 08 PS2/3 Original CAWs sections. As the info below my avatar suggests, I have been a member of this board since the 29th June, 2006. I was promoted to moderator status during December last year, and have not been disappointed with the outcome since.

I started watching wrestling when I was about 10 years old. Whilst I'm not so much of an avid fan of it these days, I still enjoy watching the odd show here and there for laughs (or if there's something REALLY interesting I've read about).

Music-wise, I'll enjoy anything, but my main taste goes to the Metal genre. I generally listen to all kinds of Metal, but I've been drawn mostly into Death Metal these days. I guess you could say that hearing someone growl like a demon can be more entertaining to hear than someone just using clean vocals all the time (not that there's anything wrong with it). Also, the one genre I tend to dislike the most is rap music. It just sounds all the same to me, and from what I've recently heard, it's all about getting the women and money. Tch.

Oh yeah, mention My Chemical Romance to me and I will go Hulk on you. :)

What else to say? Oh yeah. I also own a PS3 with online capabilities. Tis very fun. :)

So yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Hey im name's to the left *point's*

My real name's Curtis. Nice guy most of the time but can be bit of a shithead. Get super pissed of when someone tell's me my opinion's wrong. Pretty much a fan of sheggy women *coughHaydencough* Enjoy listening to Michael Jackson (Love his new look with sticker's on his face) but really do enjoy him. Not much else to say really. Want to talk leave me a comment or something.

Whats up everyone my name is Chris Savior but my real name is Jacob, I'm 15 and I'm active on Caws.ws. You'll see me about everwhere on this site. I'm a cool guy and I would like to know all of you and I hope to be friends with some of you. Peace

Hey ya'll.

Names Legend K, call me Brady if you like. I'm 16, and have been at CAWs for over a year, and have enjoyed all my time here.

What do i enjoy? Playing sports, video games, computer GFX, riding MotorX bikes, and generally hanging around and spending time with mates.

Music? Anything heavy really, Metallica, Motorhead, Rob Zombie, anything good.

Yeah, feel free to PM me, comment my page ask questions, anything like that. :cool:

Hey

My name is Alex, otherwise known as Big Poopy. I am 14, and I was born and currently reside in Fresno, California. And please, no autographs this time.

I have better senses of humor than most people on this board, and that covers alot of ground. I like to follow independent wrestling and TNA, and some WWE too, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment in my profile or send my a PM :cool:

I like emo-styled music (Chiodos, Bullet for my Valentine, 3O Seconds to Mars), 90's rap (Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Notorious B.I.G, Snoop Dogg), and rock music (Disturbed, Atreyu, Breaking Benjamin) . Oh, and Kanye West :D

I can be truthfully honest at times. I also enjoy playing american football, dodgeball; I am somewhat good at basketball, and I'm going to try out for Wrestling next year in high school.

All I have to say is please follow the board rules, and try not to flame other members or spam any boards on this site. You can report problems and/or issues with the site to the Website Forum & Helpboard, and suggest new features for our site in the Feedback Forum.

Big Poopy, out!

*runs off stage a la Napolean Dynamite*

Hi,

Im Garry, otherwise known as CMP. Big videogame fan and Moderate the Gaming Zone here on the site. Like football, or soccer to Americans. I support the good ol' United. I've been Mod here for well over a year now so If you need anything feel free to PM me or leave me a comment. I'm on almost everyday and will get back to any comments as soon as I can. :cool:

Hi all;

Im Donjyo and i mod the Indy, Puro & MMA section of the site. If you have a question as regards to Indy and Puro wrestling (i dont no much MMA) feel free to PM me and ill try to help. If you want to chat just leave me a comment or PM me.

Ill probs add more stuff here when i can think of something but this will do for now ¬_¬.

Hello, I'm .Benjamin one of the moderators of the General Chat, Sports Chat, and Fun and Games board. I am 16 years old currently, I enjoy being on this site and I hope you do as well. Have a great time here on Caws.ws it's a great site.

Hello, my name is .Vida and I make signatures and GIFs. I was born at Miami, Florida back in February 13th, 1993 and I enjoy being on this site and posting in the WWE and ECW section. I am also a Graphic Designer on ICW (Caws.ws E-Fed) and I also like to help fellow members out with GFX with signatures or GIFs. If you need help with either, PM me or IM me on MSN. My MSN is Mikevida123@hotmail.com. :)

Heyy, I'm Pretty Soldier, but because it sounds very weird for you to call me "Pretty" or "Soldier," (I seriously need a display name change) you can call me Amber (a lot of people seem to know my name anyways :nerves:) or the common "PS" name. I'm a Global Moderator here on CAWs.ws and on the ICW Forum, and I like to help out anyone who asks. I'm a HUGE Mickie James fan. If I was in the WWE I would probably introduce myself to Mickie the same way she introduced herself to Trish. xD

Anyway... there ya have it. =) All ya need to know really. ^_^

Archived