Welcome to the community!

Tom Rice

Hi everyone, I'm Peaches.

I've lurked these forums for a few years (only for CAWs). Decided to make a profile and start chatting.

I used to play on PlayStation since PS2 up to PS4. Made the jump to Xbox a few months ago because all my friends played on there. So i'm kind of starting fresh and having fun doing it.

I'm a huge wrestling fan. Been watching since I was young in 2002. Brock Lesnar was my favorite when I started watching back then, before I knew anything about heels/faces. I just thought he was badass. Aside from Brock, my other favorites include: CM Punk, Chris Jericho, HBK, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Sasha Banks, Carmella, and a few others. Unfortunately, I work nights. So I haven't had a chance to watch any WWE for awhile. I just catch PPVs and YouTube recaps.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to meeting the community here. The only other forum i've been apart of was a PSN community. They were great, but once I jumped to Xbox I stopped going there.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everybody, im not really new here...i tried to get my password to get reseted and all but i never got an email.

So i decided to register new.

I like the idea for a new start and all...i mean its not really a new start but...you know.

My old account wasnt really big or anything, i have become more of a silent reader or im part of the people who criticise the wwe games.

Maybe some of you have seen that, but anyway...just wanted to let people know just in case. :)

King Ghidorah/Tim/Zig here or whatever you’d have known me by. I could have sworn I had an account already but blah. I was around a hella long time ago but spent most of my time in the ICW portion when it was active. 

The pandemic has forced me to find my old loves again lmao. I’ve been trying to catch up on gaming and old communities I used to be apart of. Been drowned in 2k20 currently but I’m sure my boredom will carry me to other things eventually. 

Ramble over. Just wanted to say hi!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, 

I use to post on these forums many years ago.  It's nice to see that the forums are still up and running.  Just about every other place is long gone now, kinda sad.  I'm not sure if anyone is still around from those days but I had many aliases: GORE,  .emjay, em2k7, mickfly, emsquared, a b s o l u t e, and honestly a bunch others.  I was most active around the time gfx.caws.ws had it's own website, so I remember people like ska, MrB, buzzsaw (recall him making his own caws website as well!), and others.  

If anyone from back then is still around, would love to hear from ya!  To everyone else, hello! 

Archived