Tom Rice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm Kris..

I'm part of the community team at THQ UK, where we're currently working on WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010. http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.gif

Hoping to get to know some of you as well as answer questions about the game, and bring new info to the forums too.

LOL when thq existed

Hiiii, I'm Joe. Not exactly new as I've been creeping around for like ever, but never really got to posting, nor introducing myself. Anyway, ciaaao.

Yo this aint facebook why is there a selfie as your avatar?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! A Dutch guy over here! :)

I started watching wrestling around the early Ruthless Agression era. Smackdown was my shit back in the day! After that i had my typical breaks with WWE. Suddenly i stopped watching wrestling, but around 2009 i started watching again...

As a dutch person it is quite irritating to follow the sport. Because of time etc... That's why it is not very populair in my country!

I'm also a gamer of course! Playstation is my home. :happy: My favorite genres are sport games (WWE2K, FIFA, NBA2K), shooters and racing games.

Favorite wrestlers: The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels

Favorite wrestlers right now in the WWE: Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler

Favorite promotion outside WWE: Lucha Underground

P.S. Sorry for my grammar, English is not my native language.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals. It has been a while since I posted on the forum and even then it was under my unknown but old name. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a good time while posting. I really like the site and the forum. Great work you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

i'm the blackwarrior,from France..i love frog's legs and snails and like the women's division and the WWE..i follow this forum with pictures threads of wrestlers.

favourite wrestlers : Aj styles,Seth Rollins

favourite female wrestlers: Paige,Becky Lynch,Aj lee

i apologie in advance for my poor english skills

Greetings from France

so long

• 8 months later...

Hi! Moneyspider here :)

I'm from Chile, Antofagasta, south america (no, no jungle or forest here :P). I've ben a wrestling fan since early the year 2000. Big fan of WWF (and early WWE years) TNA/Impact! Wrestling and old school NWA/WCW. I used to be a booker/manager of a local wrestling group here in my city (FULL Lucha Libre), and nowadays i'm a writer/penciller-by-necessity XD

I'm more of the old arcade-ish wrestling games, especially the original Smackdown! games. The kind-of-"modern" games i've been playing are the TNA Impact and WWE All Stars (both PS2/XBOX 360/DS-3DS games :P)

that's it. Greetings!

Hi! Moneyspider here :)

I'm from Chile, Antofagasta, south america (no, no jungle or forest here :P). I've ben a wrestling fan since early the year 2000. Big fan of WWF (and early WWE years) TNA/Impact! Wrestling and old school NWA/WCW. I used to be a booker/manager of a local wrestling group here in my city (FULL Lucha Libre), and nowadays i'm a writer/penciller-by-necessity XD

I'm more of the old arcade-ish wrestling games, especially the original Smackdown! games. The kind-of-"modern" games i've been playing are the TNA Impact and WWE All Stars (both PS2/XBOX 360/DS-3DS games :P)

that's it. Greetings!

Welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All; Taker Fans, Legend Fans, WWE Fans etc

Not really "new" to the forums here as I've been following this site anonymously since mid 2012 but this is my 1st time posting here.

About myself, you can just call me jbl or Tony. HUGE Undertaker fan. I've watched a lot of wrestling since the late 1980s up until 2010.(Mostly WWF, WWE, some WCW, a little bit of ECW)

Anyway if you're a legends fan, engage in video gaming and you've enjoyed the ECW, WCW, WWF Golden, New Generation, Attitude, and Ruthless Aggression Eras, I have a very special project to share with you all later in the 'Archived Wrestling Games/ section of this forum. So, stay tuned!

Archived