Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slipfan

SLIPFAN'S TOWER! IMPACT WRESTLING! JAMES STORM UPLOADED!

Bully Ray looks Awesome! i just dl'ed him, keep up the great work :)

Who's Next in this project after you finished Storm?

Chavo wip

That's someone I've been waiting on. I need a Tag Partner for IPirtle's amazing Hernadez.

nice! i'm just wondering, will you be taking a crack at the members of ace's and eight's? you did a great Knoxx and i think you'll do a great job on the rest of the gang :cool:

How's James Storm coming along, what attires for him and possible upload date? You are knocking these Impact caws out of the park with perfection my friend. p.s., who are you all creating, you can pm the answer if you want it kept quiet.

Thank you guys! very much!

Chavo wip and maybe Joey Ryan after him...

glad to hear you're taking a shot at doing a Joey Ryan, i haven't seen a good one of him so far, will you be doing a Matt Morgan to go with him?

Love all these CAWs, hopefully I'll be able to get some decent CC time and snag Roode & Bully this weekend. Looking forward to Chavo, and Ryan, I've been looking for some better ones than the one's I've been using, and I'm sure yours will be top notch, as usual :happy:

On a slightly related note, if anyone's after (hacked) trons for Joey Ryan or Chavo, I've got some available for D/L in my thread in the entrance section: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/443003-steely-eds-tron-thread-hacked-gail-kim-kenny-king-joseph-park-trons-added/

Really nice job on all of these top notch work as always slip. Look forward to seeing james storm and chavo also excited about joey ryan do you think rvd is a possibility?.

Are you planning on Matt Morgan

Dude, this was asked at the top of the page, and Slip answered not too long after. The answer is no.

hey slip, is the Impact Wrestling Logo you used on your arena on CC? if not is there a chance you could upload it please?

looking forward to seeing how your daniels turns out, i remember your daniels from WWE SVR2011 and that was really good!