10 venues that should host WrestleMania

Angel With The Burnt Wings

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/10-potential-wrestlemania-venues

Here is the list if you dont want to skip through each page.

10. Yankee Stadium - Bronx, New York, U.S.A

9. Beijing National Stadium, Beijing, China

8. Kaohsiung Stadium - Kaohsiung, Taiwan

7. Michigan Stadium - Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A

6. Azadi Stadium - Tehran, Iran

5. Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan

4. FNB Stadium - Johannesburg, South Africa

3. Notre Dame Stadium - South Bend, Indiana, U.S.A

2. New Wembley Stadium - London, England

1. Cowboys Stadium - Arlington, Texas, U.S.A

Very happy that Wembley Stadium is #2. I hope this is a hint that it will be hosted there in the very near future (Maybe WM31). No suprise that the Cowboys Stadium is #1 since it has been leaked that it will host WM30.

A strange list, considering that I highly doubt WWE would ever hold Wrestlemania in China,Taiwan, Iran, Japan or South Africa. Do those countries even have a large enough fan-base? The only one I think might would be Japan, and I'm also pretty sure that they prefer their own style of wrestling over WWE.

International Wrestlemanias would be awesome.

Awesome, but unlikely due to the catering of the North American fans, there's no way they would alienate their core fans, just for an international WrestleMania, not the mention the lose of millions in PPV(as in on tv, PPV lol) revenue. Canada & Mexico is best case scenario for WrestleMania hosting countries.

I've said it many times. WrestleMania at Wembley Stadium would be huge. I also think they missed a great opportunity last year with Summerslam. It was the 20th Anniversary of Summerslam'92 and and London would've still been high off the buzz created by the Olympics. I know there's the time zone problem but surely a one off Sunday afternoon PPV could work. It'd be interesting to know if the US fans on here would be happy for a one off situation like this and if not, why?

I've said it many times. WrestleMania at Wembley Stadium would be huge. I also think they missed a great opportunity last year with Summerslam. It was the 20th Anniversary of Summerslam'92 and and London would've still been high off the buzz created by the Olympics. I know there's the time zone problem but surely a one off Sunday afternoon PPV could work. It'd be interesting to know if the US fans on here would be happy for a one off situation like this and if not, why?

Personally, I'd have no problem with it being in the afternoon for it to be in Wembley. I could see though it being a problem for some. Some people might be out and about durring the day and might not be able to get home to see it. Plus I think WWE kind of bank on the idea of everybody is home on a Sunday night and might not have a whole lot to watch.

But regardless, WM at Wembley needs to happen at some point. It's just calling for it.

What do you think the chances are of Wrestlemania in the UK?

Slim to none, I give it a less than 25% chance of happening, due the time zone issues, no way do they move from the prime time PPV slot(and lose millions, since WWE gets a higher percentage of revenue in the 8pm-12am EST time slot than any other time of day) nor would they ever tape a WrestleMania either.

Archived