The Official Lockdown PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I can say about the outcome of the pay-per-view... in every regard...

NO SHIT TNA!

That must have been the most obvious story arch since Finding Nemo... you know where they find Nemo.

Great Move by them IMO, It progresses the Aces and 8s onto something new and it got a reaction that shows Bully can go back to a heel in the matter of seconds. As people would say in the WWE section, Sometimes predictable is good.

How is this move a bad thing? It's still the best, and most logical path to have gone with. So why exactly are people bitching about the ending being too predictable? Bully Ray is golden as a heel, quite honestly, one of the best heels in recent years. This move gives Ray much more heel heat, places him at the top (as many people seem to think he deserves), and gives some much needed credibility to the Aces & Eights group/storyline.

This was an entertaining ending, without an unneeded debut/return, or whatever else you people had in mind. Unpredictability is not always the answer, and tonight's progression is a great example of such.

Holy shit I knew Bully was in Aces and Eights from the start

At first, I thought Bully revealed being the president now would be a Russo swerve. But when you think about it, it makes so much sense.

I always thought Bully was a perfect fit in the group and it makes him seem like a genius as he started this a good while ago

Very obvious result, but a good one. No need to change the plan just because people figure it out early. Not a big fan of the A&8s storyline, but perhaps Bully can breathe some life into it. Happy to see Bully as the champion too, he's been deserving for a while now.

overall matches i liked the knockout division though there trying hard i know but it just feels like it lost its touch i remeber when division first started alot of good matches maybe they should hire some talent from shimmer? also got a laugh out of a fan who had a sign that said hulk hogan king of the sex tape xD

Loved the PPV, but TNA should discard the KOs Tag Team Championships now that EY is back. Also Devon and Bully should defend titles now.

That tower of doom in lethal lockdown, the kenny king springboard off ion onto the guardrail, bully turning on hulk and brooke and joining a&8, taryn spearing gail kim outta her boots, jeff landing on his "oatmeal", the "powerbomb of death" from the top rope

Didn't watch the tag match though:|

This PPV was a 9.5/10

I hope AJ joins a&8 now or just a heel turn would be great

I'm back in to TNA now! f :censored: k yeah.. My personal favorite part of the whole PPV was the Garrett "You can't wrestle" chants. I half-expected it to be him, but I'm so glad they revealed the President of Aces & 8s as Bully Ray. They may of lost the Lethal Lockdown match but all-in-all man was it a victory for the Aces and Eights. When that can hit Ray when he was talking I had to laugh, and it didn't stop him from finishing his sentence :lol: I can't wait for the explanation of how everything was pulled off and what not. Joe and Magnus have a great in-ring chemistry as a team. I haven't seen their other matches together so it was a pleasant surprise. The outcome of the tag match that had Aries & Roode retain was kind of lame but other than that enjoyed most of the PPV.

Archived