what do you think about the shield?

Jackbu187

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are an overrated poor excuse of a Nexus.

Care to back that up? Considering i've seen you mindlessly bash them for months now without ANY real reason. The only reason you don't like Ambrose is because you don't like his fans talking about him a lot, you fail to recognize his raw talent and don't try to deny it because you know it's true. Ambrose isn't overrated he is over-hyped learn the different. If they're like The Nexus then who're Nexus like? nWo, Evolution, Legacy? All of those randomly attacked people a hell of a lot of times, a traditional wrestling stable format.

I think the Shield are good, getting a bit bored of them just attacking people and I'm glad they're getting another match (even if it is against the WWE's super heroes.) Their promo on RAW was good too, Reigns' presence is brilliant, as was Ambrose's mic work. Rollins still has a way to go before he gets some decent mic skills, but you can really tell that he's improving. I'm glad to see that Dean has kept his mannerisms and little quirks as it really makes the group interesting. Those alongside Reigns' roar and screams are pretty damn cool. I just wish Rollins had something to get himself noticed a bit more.

Care to back that up? Considering i've seen you mindlessly bash them for months now without ANY real reason. The only reason you don't like Ambrose is because you don't like his fans talking about him a lot, you fail to recognize his raw talent and don't try to deny it because you know it's true. Ambrose isn't overrated he is over-hyped learn the different. If they're like The Nexus then who're Nexus like? nWo, Evolution, Legacy? All of those randomly attacked people a hell of a lot of times, a traditional wrestling stable format.

I think the Shield are good, getting a bit bored of them just attacking people and I'm glad they're getting another match (even if it is against the WWE's super heroes.) Their promo on RAW was good too, Reigns' presence is brilliant, as was Ambrose's mic work. Rollins still has a way to go before he gets some decent mic skills, but you can really tell that he's improving. I'm glad to see that Dean has kept his mannerisms and little quirks as it really makes the group interesting. Those alongside Reigns' roar and screams are pretty damn cool. I just wish Rollins had something to get himself noticed a bit more.

Agreed completely with this; both Dean and Roman have something that makes them stand out as something different (Ambrose with his quirks and oddities and the Roman Roar). Seth, for all that he is good and great, just doesn't have something that makes him stand out that much. He's kind of just there from what we've seen over the past few weeks. It feels more like he's just hanging around to beat people up/get squashed/serve Justice on a silver platter. He's the one I look to as having nothing to do when The Shield breaks up. Maybe that'll change, who knows?

Care to back that up?

3ZL1jhg.gif

It's my opinion of them and I couldn't care less whether you like it or not. You all shoved him down my throat for far too long and he turned out to be a huge disappointment. He can't cut a serious promo to save his life and has a face that just needs punching.

If Rollins and Ambrose wern't in it more people would be against them. People have their "OH MY GOD DEAN AMBROSE I WOULD ET HIM SLEEP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND" specs on that they can't see how poor this Stable has become.

Care to back that up?

3ZL1jhg.gif

It's my opinion of them and I couldn't care less whether you like it or not. You all shoved him down my throat for far too long and he turned out to be a huge disappointment. He can't cut a serious promo to save his life and has a face that just needs punching.

Your 'opinion' of them has been the same since the debut of the shield. For an opinion to have any credibility it needs to be backed up at some point. You can't just say ''IT SUCKS AND THAT'S MY OPINION''. Ambrose can cut a serious promo though so I don't know where that came from...if you are referring to him actually? (I don't know cause this topic is about The Shield and you referred to them as 'he').

Right now, what you say is a joke. And cannot be taken with any serious credibility until you provide a good point and back it up. That is how adult discussions and constructive criticism works.

Nothing that Dazman says can be taken with any credibility. It's clear he has the hipster mind-set about hating Ambrose because he's popular. It's obvious he can cut a serious promo because he's done it dozens of times and has built up a huge fan-base so that overalls your statement there.

"You all shoved him down my throat" ... like that's a reason to completely disregard someones talent. He's been a huge disappointment because he's been placed with The Shield and hasn't been allowed to flourish under the character everyone thought he was going to have.

Nothing that Dazman says can be taken with any credibility. It's clear he has the hipster mind-set about hating Ambrose because he's popular. It's obvious he can cut a serious promo because he's done it dozens of times and has built up a huge fan-base so that overalls your statement there.

"You all shoved him down my throat" ... like that's a reason to completely disregard someones talent. He's been a huge disappointment because he's been placed with The Shield and hasn't been allowed to flourish under the character everyone thought he was going to have.

The thing is...nobody ever shoved anybody down his throat. The only people who have actually shoved anything down anyone's throat are the haters of the Shield and Ambrose, who constantly make it known that they don't like them. Okay we get it - He sucks and is boring, has no talent, can't talk on the mic, has a stupid face and smells like butt. K then.

Completely agree. For every person who 'shoved him down their throat' there was always some one to do it back saying that they don't like him and Dazman you're guilty of that. You've done as much "shoving" as anyone else, you even had it in your sig'. You're a hypocrite.

The thing is...nobody ever shoved anybody down his throat. The only people who have actually shoved anything down anyone's throat are the haters of the Shield and Ambrose, who constantly make it known that they don't like them. Okay we get it - He sucks and is boring, has no talent, can't talk on the mic, has a stupid face and smells like butt. K then.

F*CK OFF

It's for that reason and that reason alone that I can't find it in me to even attempt to take him seriously. You all sat there and said he was God's gift to WWE and he withing a year he would be the biggest star of all time because of the shit he did on the Indys which by the way was mediocre. Now he has been put in a ridiculous group that he isn't even the leader of doing nothing. The Shield are a waste of time, bringing justice and crap. The only Injustice was the day they formed. The sooner the group disbands the better, hopefully Ambrose can go and job out with the Internet's second favourite Wrestler Zack Ryder.

I wasn't a fan of Ambrose & he is still over hyped to a certain point, however hes a good talker.

Overhyped certainly. I'll admit to that. I was very excited about seeing him in the E. He's still talented though, nobody can deny that.

And incase anyone mentions my avatar. I love the Shield as a separate entity to Ambrose. Anything I say about him isn't because of my love of the Shield. Totally seperate. The Shield are just awesome.

F*CK OFF

It's for that reason and that reason alone that I can't find it in me to even attempt to take him seriously. You all sat there and said he was God's gift to WWE and he withing a year he would be the biggest star of all time because of the shit he did on the Indys which by the way was mediocre. Now he has been put in a ridiculous group that he isn't even the leader of doing nothing. The Shield are a waste of time, bringing justice and crap. The only Injustice was the day they formed. The sooner the group disbands the better, hopefully Ambrose can go and job out with the Internet's second favourite Wrestler Zack Ryder.

Pretty much nobody said that.

I've said all that I have to say on the matter. I'm done talking about it with you.

Who want's to see The Shield kick ass at Elimination Chamber? :)

The Shield with three members are more talented than the combined Nexus.

And anyone who says otherwise, is just an indy hater who wants to appeal abstract. Or is stuck in the Golden Era or past eras. Real wrestling fans recognize real talent.

:facepalm:

Love em. Even if they're repetitive, I'm alright with it because I feel like it's leading towards something. Plus, WWE never let heel stables look too good or last that long, yet the Shield have been the exception to that. They've beaten up nearly every top face WWE has, even a megastar like the Rock. Their characters have strayed away from their original purpose but they still have entertained me. I enjoy that they put in the effort and try to make em out to be different then previous groups, with their crowd entrance and found footage promos. I like that they seem real even in a wrestling environment, that was the big appeal of their TLC match to me. It felt legitimate, just like the old NWA/JCP matches I've seen, who IMO perfected that real feeling within wrestling.

Overall I just really enjoy them, I hope they last for a long time because they're just refreshing to see on WWE programming.

Just laughable no talented kids.

Haha, no. Overrated/overhyped is one thing, no talent though? That's not true.

Oh he mad.

You're still a hypocrite. You shove Kaitlyn down our throats as you do with your hate for Ambrose.

Kaitlyn is only treated as Gods gift to wrestling by me not the entire Internet to the point that we await the debut and are disappointed. Dean Ambrose is nothing more than a generic Festus wannabee.

Oh he mad.

You're still a hypocrite. You shove Kaitlyn down our throats as you do with your hate for Ambrose.

Kaitlyn is only treated as Gods gift to wrestling by me not the entire Internet to the point that we await the debut and are disappointed. Dean Ambrose is nothing more than a generic Festus wannabee.

I love posts that make no sense whatsoever :lol:

them coming down through the crowd and attacking someone, and that being all they do, besides having 1 match at 1 ppv, is getting stale. they need to start having matches on RAW or/and SD. but can still gangup on someone to. have them individually dominate someone like Santino or (i hate to say it cause i do like the guy) Ryder, or Gabriel, even a 3v1 vs Khali ect. then they bolt through the crowd after the match.

Oh he mad.

I wouldnt mind getting kaitlyn shoved down my throat

in all seriousness though I'm a big fan of the shield seth and dean I knew what to expect but roman regns i wasnt sure but he won me over.I thing shields biggest weakness is a lack of direction right now.My favorite is ambrose and it's not for his indy work I only checked out his fcw stuff but he won me over with matches against rollins or regal I always love characters like his,the joker or vaas from far cry 3.Seth I honestly think should be where bo dallas is now the underdog rookie.I think his spot should be taken by ohno or kruger but its awesome as it is

How are they interesting though? All they have done for 4 months is interfere in matches or run through the crowd and do the same biring Powerbomb through a table. They didn't have any reason to form or have any build up, heck Rollins was face and Reigns was heel at the time and Ambrose hadn't even made TV which was a good thing. At least Nexus had a story behind their buildup and had a decent storyline. This injustice crap is boring and repetetive. Are they wrestlers or are they playing cops and robbers?

I definitely can understand the hype for Ambrose, considering his promo on Raw. He's pretty damn good.

But Roman Reigns is the leader, even if there isn't a leader. He has that look and presence about him which is very charismatic. He even comes down the stairs by himself, because he's the badass of the group.

Seth should just not talk...

Archived