CM Punk. BEST IN THE WORLD...

Road Warriors 1983

The tattoos and attires are good but the beard is too thick and the face and body needs work.

Yea. Much work is still needed but I'm not going to do much more with him. I'm actually waiting for ?god to get done with his but I figured I'd show mine anyway. He's blows mine out of the water. So hard to capture his face correctly.

Tats are ok

Face needs work, pretty much every part of it.
Attires are all inaccurate. Wether it be sizing of stuff, colors or mismatched trunks to kickpads.

The D has his one from last year up on smacktalks as a video formula. I'd try to copy his face/body as much as you can based on the video and credit him. I don't think he'd mine as he's done cawing this year.

Tats are ok

Attires are all inaccurate. Wether it be sizing of stuff, colors or mismatched trunks to kickpads.

The D has his one from last year up on smacktalks as a video formula. I'd try to copy his face/body as much as you can based on the video and credit him. I don't think he'd mine as he's done cawing this year.

Cool. Ill check it out. Thanks.

Just saw it. It's ok. I think if I work with it I could do a little better. Thanks for the heads up.

Tats are ok

Cool. Ill check it out. Thanks.

Just saw it. It's ok. I think if I work with it I could do a little better. Thanks for the heads up. I really like God punk. Ill try to improve this one and see which one I like better. Eyes are way to big on The D one for my liking.

Archived