KILLER ELITE SQUAD!!!!!!!

Dre41

I haven't made a post in a long while. mainly because i was too lazy to take pics, crop, save blah, blah, blah. But I felt like this caw deserves to be posted mainly because the PT work is some what

difficult to put together.

Here is Hiroshi Tanahashi!

4549385a-0ecb-4d99-8402-ec7dbcaecf15_zps

As you can see i made small updates to the face as well as making the final attire. the last attire actually took me no time at all which i was surprised. but if everything is in order i more than likely will upload this caw tomorrow.

And up next for this project i give you Okada!!!!

ca0cdebc-242f-4d0e-9129-ebd096705ddb_zps

The newest caw for this project.......

Minoru Suzuki!!!!!!!

Only 2 attires for now.

minorucoll_zps795b68a3.jpg

HERE IS THE NJPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS

94c4dab5-b2ea-4758-86df-11fcf669d9a4_zps

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hair is amazing :lol: How much time did you spend on this.

NJPW is allways welcome.

edit:

No, that is not enough. The caw overall is great. The attires look superb and the face is also very good.

• But I would add some thickness to the lips
  • and give the eyes a little more size or maybe just width. That is something you could do.

And you are really surprised he doesn't get made that often :hqhq: It is a sh**load of work to get him right.

But you did an amazing job with it so far.

The Hair is amazing :lol: How much time did you spend on this.

NJPW is allways welcome.

edit:

No, that is not enough. The caw overall is great. The attires look superb and the face is also very good.

• But I would add some thickness to the lips
  • and give the eyes a little more size or maybe just width. That is something you could do.

And you are really surprised he doesn't get made that often :hqhq: It is a sh**load of work to get him right.

But you did an amazing job with it so far.

The lips i can definitely fix and the eyes i will make small tweeks to. Also to answer your question since i used itachis morph this caw took me i do believe 3 days. i had this caw for a while so i might be off a little. the PT work took a majority of the time as well did his moveset.

This..Is..Awesome!

Hope to see this upped soon, really like what you did with the hair. And the face looks great. Any other NJPW CAWs you're planning? Okada maybe?

a couple of days ago i took ref pics of about 15 NJPW stars, but as far as Okada goes i would love the challenge of making him. I would just need to get some real good ref pics.

I have one more attire to make today. I'll post picks of it and if everything else is good it could be uploaded by tonight

Great job! Have been hoping for a great Tanahashi for my planned puro universe. Now i just need someone to start making some Dragon Gate CAWs and i'm looking good lol (CIMA FTW!). If you do decide to make more NJPW caws, would there be any chance of a modern Taka Michinoku, Hiroyoshi Tenzan or Shinsuke Nakamura?

That is definitely a possibility. I would love to take a shot at those guys.

Archived