Ps3 Hacked titan trons.

EnzoSantana

I recently came across this video on youtube.

And i was wondering would this be possible with our unlocked ps3 saves? idk if the data works teh same or if there is a program i can use to extract CAS data from my save.so before i go tinkering anyone have any input

?

Before somebody comes in here and tries to shit on you, The answer is no.

based on what exactly, i am not asking a stupid question, i am merely implying doing what this guy did but using the now unlocked ps3 save, if the saves contain the same information you should be able to ideally extract the caw data and use the process he used, if just a question of finding a program that can extract the caw data from a ps3 save and then re-inject it.

Nobody so far has been able to extract the CAW data from the CAS.DAT file. I'd be surprised if it ever happens. So it's a no. If someone by some miricle does manage to do it, then I suppose it would be possible, but now it's a big no.

i accessed the data and now i am atempting to add a tron

so i got as far as being able to select the created tron in game, but i am mising one file called ENCHED.002 , and i also inserted it as a highlight reel by renaming it vclip, if i had a video editor that could convert it into a vclip it would work.

as a side notei used the video i posted to get the file as an enc

the vclips are not video files. It's just a file WWE13 uses to reference the camera angles and arenas and wrestlers. Only once it's encoded to be an entrance video does it become a video file.

The closest I ever got was a plain white screen as a tron video, that didn't crash the system.

Archived