World Wrestling Federation: The Save (UPDATED FEB 20th, 2013)

Dynomyte

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and I think you forgot Wolfie for Razor unless thats yours and Kung Fu for Mr Perfect unless this is different to PM ;)

PS I am really like that Yokzuna as well man :)

EDIT that was fixed quick like your work :)

Whose next thats what I want to know..keep doing those back ups ;)

Those credits were in the credit section already, bud. Only one I forgot was Macho Man I think.

good to hear that you'll be releasing the misc caws, but what are the chances of you releasing some of your backed up caws like undertaker and maybe the dudleys? they were really good especially undertaker.....i was hoping to use him in my attitude era save and give him long hair so he can tag with kane. if you got rid of it or never released it, it would be a massive shame and waste

Never.

No but seriously, I've said this a million times across a number of topics. If someone else would like to upload them post release, they can be put up. But for now a number of these have already been released on CC by their respective creators. All CAWs created by myself in this save have not been released yet nor will they be until the release of this save and someone else takes the time to put it out.

Archived