World Wrestling Federation: The Save (UPDATED FEB 20th, 2013)

Dynomyte

83257629.jpg

NOTE: For those wondering about my already existing CAWs previewed in my misc thread, a pack including all of their CAS files will be released this weekend.

Carrying this thread over from WLF. I was a lot smarter this time around and have backups just in case. I'm aiming for a release before the end of the month so ... get excited, guys.

This will include the CAWs, a fully set up Universe, renders, trons, themes and for JTag/RGH/Modded consoles, a new menu, start screen and name plates.

Credits are at the bottom of the thread for the CAWs I did not create. I'd like to especially thank IAMNOMODDER for being a very large contributor to this project (it wouldn't see the light of day otherwise).

More previews are on their way. Before release, this will be a full roster of 75+ superstars.

I will provide detailed instructions into how to inject my save into your game (for retail consoles as well as others). If you've got a USB stick and an XBOX, you can make this happen!

Latest updates
February 20th, 2013 - Added Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart previews.
February 16th, 2013 - Added Marty Jannetty, Shawn Michaels, Hogan (slot 2), Ultimate Warrior, Paul Bearer, Ricky Steamboat, Hillbilly Jim and Junkyard Dog previews
February 12th, 2013 - Added Big Bossman, Jim Duggan, Brooklyn Brawler, Honky Tonk Man, IRS, Lex Luger, Rick Martel, Mr Perfect, Razor Ramon, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Papa Shango and Tatanka to previews.
February 11th, 2013 - Added Akeem, Andre, Bam Bam Bigelow, Brutus Beefcake, Diesel, Doink, Ted Dibiase, Earthquake, Hogan, Kamala, Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Steiners, Rude and Typhoon previews and a peak at Day 1 DLC for the project.
February 8th, 2013 - Added Sid Justice, Iron Sheik and the Brainbusters to previews
February 4th, 2013 - Thread started and added LOD, Demolition, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes the Undertaker and Yokozuna.

ROSTER

Akeem/One Man Gang
akeem.jpg

Animal
1921681103image21copy.jpg

Andre The Giant
andreks.jpg

Arn Anderson
arnlw.jpg

Ax
92077773.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow
bbbprf.jpg

Big Bossman
bossmanb.jpg

Bret Hart
bretw.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler
brooklynf.jpg

Brutus Beefcake
brutusf.jpg

Diesel
dieselcv.jpg

Doink
doink.jpg

Dusty Rhodes
dustycb.jpg

Earthquake
earthquakec.jpg

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
hacksaw.jpg

Hawk
hawkp.jpg

Hillbilly Jim
hillbillye.jpg

Honky Tonk Man
honkyk.jpg

Hulk Hogan
hoganm.jpg
hoganx.jpg

Iron Sheik
sheiky.jpg

IRS
irso.jpg

Jake The Snake Roberts
jakea.jpg

Jim Neidhart
anvilo.jpg

Junkyard Dog
jydn.jpg

Kamala
kamalac.jpg

Lex Luger
luger.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage
machoman.jpg

Marty Jannetty
martua.jpg

Mr. Perfect
perfectlt.jpg

Papa Shango
shango.jpg

Ravishing Rick Rude
rudes.jpg

Razor Ramon
razorv.jpg

Ric Flair
flairt.jpg

Rick Martel
martelk.jpg

Rick Steiner
rickb.jpg

Ricky Steamboat
steamboat.jpg

Roddy Piper
piperg.jpg

Scott Steiner
scottp.jpg

Sgt Slaughter
slaughtern.jpg

Shawn Michaels
shawnj.jpg

Sid Justice
sidbj.jpg

Smash
smashd.jpg

Tatanka
tatanka.jpg

Ted Dibiase
dibiase.jpg

Tito Santana
santanai.jpg

Tully Blanchard
67357467.jpg

Typhoon
typhoon.jpg

Ultimate Warrior
warriorpp.jpg

Undertaker
takerxg.jpg

Yokozuna
yokozuna.jpg

DAY 1 DLC
These CAWs will not be included in the actual save where the universe is set up but a separate folder with the additional CAS files will be included and can be swapped out at will using Brienj's tool.

Giant Gonzalez
gonzalezb.jpg

Nasty Boys
nastye.jpg

Paul Bearer
bearerr.jpg

Arenas
Previews coming soon.

Credit
Tyrant185 for Flair robe PTs and the Rick Rude base
Iccotracs and Gazwefc for some of the attire textures
IAMNOMODDER for ideas on how to do Yokozuna's body morph, Doink, Bam Bam Bigelow, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Big Bossman, Brooklyn Brawler, IRS, Lex Luger, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Tatanka, Papa Shango, Marty Jannetty and Shawn Michaels
JBDChurch for Jake the Snake's hair idea.
B7 for Andre The Giant
KRadiation for Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Earthquake, Kamala, Typhoon, the Steiner bases and cutting up TripleM's Gonzalez mod for me.
BhangraMan for Diesel and Macho Man Randy Savage as well as the '12 Bret Hart formula which served as a base for mine.
WolfgangJT/Bhangra for Hulk Hogan
WolfgangJT for Razor Ramon
Kung Fu for Dibiase, Roddy Piper and Mr Perfect bases
American Dream for the Honky Tonk Man base
Tomcat13 for his Ultimate Warrior

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic! I love everything I'v seen.

Regarding the JTAG/RGH version. It is possible to have two versions of WWE installed correct? One with the modded files and that using a different profile.

Indeed you can. You might need to have a separate folder in your HDD with different files but yeah, you can have separate games and a separate profile for the save. (It's what I'm doing now)

Fantastic! I love everything I'v seen.

Regarding the JTAG/RGH version. It is possible to have two versions of WWE installed correct? One with the modded files and that using a different profile.

Indeed you can. You might need to have a separate folder in your HDD with different files but yeah, you can have separate games and a separate profile for the save. (It's what I'm doing now)

Awwwww yeah.

So I have my set up like this for games.

Games

XBOX 360

WWE 13

Wrestle Kingdom

Etc. So just make a folder like WWE 13 WWF Legends or something under XBOX 360?

Archived