Game Of Thrones (No Book Spoilers)

TheHavoc

It's all about money at the end of the day...but I'm pretty much done with GoT shit. It's really not THAT interesting of a plot. The show was cool at the time it started...but, like all good things, it eventually catered too much to the the lowest common denominator. And you can pretty much bet that this series will start off right there...because they already worked out that they have a fanbase.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can think of a million good things that didnt cater to the lowest common denominator. This book franchise for starters.

Its a shame they wont be doing Nymeria and her 10 thousand ships. That is possibly the story in this universe, and this universe is full of great stories.

I was a big fan of the show I think, untill I wasn't I guess... Season 7 did it for me. Even though it was only half frustrating, unlike season 8.

Half a year later... totally forgot that show even existed.

Might check out House of Dragons. Seems like they could go down the route of what the show was or at least make a mix of the bad and good of GoT.

Well the two creators of the show arent involved, so I dont think there should be much comparison outside of it being set in the same world.

The fact that GRRM and Miguel Sapochnik are involved has been confident for it.

Archived