The Rock says JUST BRING IT B!TCH! The Rock by .The Von

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Not too much to say here. After constant back and forth with my self I finally decided to try my hand at the Rock again. The pics don't really do it justice IMO but they will do. A big thanks to greenarcher96 for the PT's he uploaded to XBL. These attires will include 2001-2004. Neither hairs are final so please do not comment on them unless you have tips. Also the tattoo is still being worked, missing back half. Tell me what you think. If it is shown enough interest I will keep it going.

TheRock_zpsc32f15c8.png

Hmm as regards to morphing or attire ? Mouth the angle should be down a bit definitely a serious look, lines between his eyebrows to be added of course. Like the hair though you use hair style 7 and go from there. Attires honestly 2002 rock is favorite hands down I say go with just that. Just make him look more serious as he always does , use the hair style and mess around with it and go from there. Attired, red with white, all white, blue with white, and U bring the Ass we bring the whuppin shirt or the just bring it logo with the flag in the letters in honor of 9/11

hmmm im trying to google pics of him to see whatneeds to be changed. i think the eyes cheeks and jaw are whats throwing it off. maybe redo the eyes coz they are a bit generic. i think rather than giving him an angry look with the eyebrows, angle the eyebrows the other way (wjat generally would be a scared look) and bring them down on the y axis so they are close to the eyes. the rock had a funny sort of angry face. it was kind of angry but the eyebrows always remained kind of neutral giving him an intense look. either way play around with the eyes/brows. also his cheeks are a bit defined. i think you need to fatten them up. also jaw might be a bit too square.and the reason why ppl are saying it looks like cena

Archived