Match rules mod

IBringIt

Does anyone out there know of a tool which will allow me to change the match rules of each individual match type? I've looked around and the best tools don't include this feature, the only one that does is Hacker-T's tool. Basically I'd like a tool to allow me to edit match rules so I could have an elimination armageddon hell in a cell match or a royal rumble with pin and give up only and ring exit enabled.

Only one I know is Hacker T's... I've used it only problem I had with it was making a MITB in a HIAC... couldn't win because there was no pinning or subs but the case wasn't there either lol. It will be nice to see what Hacker T adds to it. I don't think you can edit rumbles but I'm sure you can make a battle royal with pin/sub and ring exit on then add HIAC to it, so there is one thing you want.

One problem I have with the mod is that it is too big for my laptop screen so that when I select match rules the third portion with DQ and ring count options goes off of the screen. Anyway to solve this?

One problem I have with the mod is that it is too big for my laptop screen so that when I select match rules the third portion with DQ and ring count options goes off of the screen. Anyway to solve this?

can you do hiac tlc xtreme rules
?now if they can hack it to poitbn where we can set up ladders etc on top the cell n maybe even more cages yes yes yes now if 14 gives us createa belt create a cell moves off n on n in anything in arena be great and dog collar n skywalker n wargames matches it be on

don't think it has that option, it might, I only changed a MITB into a HIAC but that didn't work too well as you couldn't win lol... the tool is simple to use, just need a silly high screen resolution, unless there is a fix that I haven't come across

Archived