Unresolved Layer Issue

jokatech19

I've seen hundreds of forum topics on the web that dance around the CAW issues with Smackdown vs Raw 2011. Everyone that has the issue I have seems to have it in a completely different way. I understand that on PSP we get 16 layers. The problem is, when I get to where I want to dress my fighter, I'm told I have reached my maximum layers. And if I try to delete anything, I'm told that the layers cannot be deleted. Nor am I able to put clothing under another layer, because when I select the layer, it only lets me edit what is already there.

So in the end, I have a barefoot, half-naked wrestler, that walks down to the ring, and there is nothing I can do about this. Someone please explain to me what apparently I am the only one missing.

• 2 months later...

Well, if you trying to put some more thing on the empty layers on PSP, you can have 16, as you said. On PS2 ou have 33 layers.

It seens obvious, but happens almost all the time. Try to delete that layers you don't want, you have to delete from the Entrance and Ring attire.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Plus, if you know what you're doing, you can even overwrite a few of the normally "locked" layers (eyebrows, eyelashes, lips and teeth).

Here's a list of stuff I've learned how to do in order to make otherwise impossible CAWs:

1. Deletion of underwear/bra layers (pretty much everyone knows this one)

2. Editing transparency of layers where such is normally uneditable

3. Overwriting of above-mentioned "red" layers with clothing items/designs (NOT movable logos!)

4. Editing of movable-logo sizes beyond the game's normal limits. I suggest keeping them to around 10 for vertical and 10 for horizontal maximum (10 is A in hexadecimal). Otherwise you get phantom wrap issues (where a chunk is missing from the bottom of the logo, in the shape of the very top of the logo).

Archived