Problem saving CAW

iamthedoctor

One thing Ive noticed is when you download a CAW if you want to put a entrance theme on it that has content locked the CAWeditor says you have to save it via the program which ive done but when I then reload this on the xbox every time it says the data has been corrupted and deletes the CAW file I was using.

Is there not a way around this?

Ill give that a try cheers.

Do you know if its possible to put a CAW from one game to another? I know its probably no but the CAWeditor previews the pic and if they didnt change the filename in the game surely it would work wouldnt it?

You can use CAWs from one game to another (if you just mean WWE13 to WWE13), you just need to saveTo as the guy earlier said on the CAW and make sure to resign your files or they will be corrupt in game. once you have them in CAW Mode list, you have to save each attire before the game will let you use them, it will freeze otherwise

• 2 weeks later...

You can use CAWs from one game to another (if you just mean WWE13 to WWE13), you just need to saveTo as the guy earlier said on the CAW and make sure to resign your files or they will be corrupt in game. once you have them in CAW Mode list, you have to save each attire before the game will let you use them, it will freeze otherwise

I noticed this. But what do you do if they have a select screen picture (Petchys Muta)? The picture will be removed.

Archived