nCo - The impactful mini project Update 02/25/2013 Austin Aries CAS FILE/ Impact Zone, Roode & Joe UP!

nCo

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean my crimson can be brought from crypt?? peeps have been waiting since the dark ages for him to get some inkand threads ;) wink, wink.

Kill the cryptkeeper and show him whenever you feel like it :)

I'm working on the Aces and 8s stuff for Anderson. Should have that soon.

Awesome! have you got ref pics from when he fought Kurt Angle recently on impact?

That's where I pulled my PTs from, yeah. I made the back of the vest, the card patch for the front, that little gromet that's up near his shoulder, and his new shirt with the hand on it (which he technically wore the week before---not even sure if the PT will show under the vest).

i was working on Rockstar Spud who is the guy that won TNAs British Boot Camp over Xmas but i havnt really got the time to finish it now im back at uni so if any of you guys want to finish it i can send you it & the attire textures i have for him

I'm working on the Aces and 8s stuff for Anderson. Should have that soon.

Awesome! have you got ref pics from when he fought Kurt Angle recently on impact?

That's where I pulled my PTs from, yeah. I made the back of the vest, the card patch for the front, that little gromet that's up near his shoulder, and his new shirt with the hand on it (which he technically wore the week before---not even sure if the PT will show under the vest).

ok, i'm looking forward to seeing what it turns out like, will that attire be his first one or last one?

If we do a Crimson, I'm formally inviting LooTheBoss into the nCo, just so we can use his INCREDIBLE '12 version :D

I think Photo Shop would sue us for visual slander!! LOL.. That Crimson is legendary..

The good news on doing a current TNA roster is--- There's only really like 49 people that need 2 be made!

you guys are gonna do a Crimson?! holy Sh*t!!! that Crimson is gonna be epic!!

hope you guys do a morgan too :hqhq:

Already started pulling refs for a morgan. Not sure if it will end up as a collab or solo project though.

you guys are gonna do a Crimson?! holy Sh*t!!! that Crimson is gonna be epic!!

hope you guys do a morgan too :hqhq:

Already started pulling refs for a morgan. Not sure if it will end up as a collab or solo project though.

this just gets better and better!! will your morgan have a modern attire?

what attires are you planning for Crimson?

Let me ask this 1st--

Since TNA has ALOT of Indy Kings, how would most prefer their movesets?

Complete career sets(Indy stuff included)... OR

Sets based off the past few years in TNA?

Career since a lot of the guys still do Indy shows and pull out old moves every once in a while.

Anderson and Joe looks awesome. I gotta' ask Doc though, and I know your CAWS never need them, but is there any chance, any whatsoever, that you could use Archer's face texture on that Roode. Last year, his Roode was my single favourite CAW to use, down to how good that texture looked when applied. Even if a textured version doesn't go on CC, could you please help a brother out with getting a textured version? I just... I love that piece of photoshopped artwork.

Might be interested in contributing to this. Especially if any of my nCo brethren feel like getting... phenomenal? ;)

Anderson and Joe looks awesome. I gotta' ask Doc though, and I know your CAWS never need them, but is there any chance, any whatsoever, that you could use Archer's face texture on that Roode. Last year, his Roode was my single favourite CAW to use, down to how good that texture looked when applied. Even if a textured version doesn't go on CC, could you please help a brother out with getting a textured version? I just... I love that piece of photoshopped artwork.

Might be interested in contributing to this. Especially if any of my nCo brethren feel like getting... phenomenal? ;)

Roodes face is textured.

Archived