nCo - The impactful mini project Update 02/25/2013 Austin Aries CAS FILE/ Impact Zone, Roode & Joe UP!

nCo

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FKA Challenging my Ego doesn't work. Reverse psychology works best with me :P

Shattered is working on Zema Ion. If he decides to involve me I will work with him but a fresh start on Zema from me. Nah!

Hahaha okay got ya ;)

Pretty much the only ones that I would like to see made are ZEMA, Wes Briscoe & yes Garrett Bischoff :hqhq:

Did you use Archer's Bobby Rood face texture?

i like what i see so far, are the Attires for anderson final? i'd love to see an Ace's & 8's attire for Anderson, i can see if i can find a pic for reference but i'll have to Email it to you as i don't know how to add it to a comment on a thread :fedup:

you can always do the members of Ace's and 8's, there aren't any really good D.O.C.'s, Slipfan has an awesome Mike Knoxx so you guys won't have to worry about him and CyBrius has an awesome Devon too, just D.O.C., Garrett Bischoff and Wes brisco are the only ones no one is making, just a suggestion Bro :cool:

these look awesome gna give Joe a DL when i get back on my game

& id love to see you guys make Bad Influence (Daniels & Kazarian) as the best CAWs of them ive found dont have matching colours (eg orange logos are completely different shades etc) & Devon as the one made by CyBrius has an awesome face but the attires dont really look to great tbh

Just when I was enjoying moveset relaxation-- ya'll post this!!!!!!! THANKS.. And here I was thinking we were friends.. Come 2 think of it, I think I voted in favor of a current TNA project! LOL-- me and my big mouth.. Gotta find my other USB stick now.. Now a certain caw I know will be taking over current WWE and TNA! I can probably get 2 of those sets finished 2day.. Maybe 3-- we'll see..

Archived