Jeff Hardy 11 slots-capped and showcased by smacktalks

_HiBye_

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yea def dling it later for sure...Im pretty sure Ive seen other caws of other Hardy eras of yours online which looked awesome..I was just waiting/hoping for a more current TNA one lol.

thanks. i appriciate it. :)

and acutally.. iv started the 2nd tna slot. which has 2 attires for now. hope youll like that one as well man. :)

Downloaded & rated with 5 stars.. One of my favorite creations of this year. ;)

Just grabbed him...looking forward to slot 2 :)

The Current Hardy slot looks great, Does it have an entrance shirt for one of the attires? I'm DL'ing regardless.

thanks guys. and im sorry it doesnt :(

The Current Hardy slot looks great, Does it have an entrance shirt for one of the attires? I'm DL'ing regardless.

Jeff Hrdy looks great.. hope the 2nd tna slot have some shirts for entrance attires and one attire without face-paint.. cant wai to see it..can you reveal the x4 attires?

personnaly i dont care at all for entrance shirts,mainly cuz i mostly skip entrances.

but which shirts u wann see guys? (post refs)

uploaded 2nd tna slot

i made the shirts i wanted.... only on the two facepainted attires,sorry guys,i didnt have enough pt layers.

the attires are: shirtless with all the tats,green fp,red/yellow fp,no facepaint blue vest.

the back/rib tat looks sick. rav made an awesome job on it!

pics soon!

i made the shirts i wanted.... only on the two facepainted attires,sorry guys,i didnt have enough pt layers.

the attires are: shirtless with all the tats,green fp,red/yellow fp,no facepaint blue vest.

pics soon!

Is he uploaded?

pics soon!

Is he uploaded?

yes it is

pics soon!

Is he uploaded?

yes it is

Awesome, i'm going to download & rate. ;)

pics soon!

Is he uploaded?

yes it is

Awesome, i'm going to download & rate. ;)

thanks! hope you like it!

pics added

Damn...I just saw the 2nd slot online...holy crap lol...now I dont know which one to keep...I only have like 2 or 3 open slots left.

thanks bro! and lol,keep both :hqhq:,or u could use on of the slots first,and then in your univrese he gets injured or somthing,dl the other one and replace them

IMO all your Jeff Hardys and specily those last 3 slots are the BEST Jeff on PS3.. top work.. 5*!!

Thanks again!

thanks a lot! i appriciate it

With the overwheling amount of Jeff hardy caws made this year, I tend to skip past Jeff hardy caw posts, But what yiu have done is awesome. You've covered so many attires and are giving people on CC a good varety. You're definiteley one of the biggest jeff Hardy fans to do all of this. Great work.

Archived