Unpopular Gaming Opinions

D'Evil

Yep, another one of those threads.

- Call of Duty is, was, and always has been rehashed and regurgitated garbage.

- Saints Row 3 is absolute shit, and it looks really shit in comparison to 2.

- The first 8 Mortal Kombat games were horribly broken, horribly designed messes. It wasn't until 9 did they actually fix the gameplay to something passable, and even then the designs aren't exactly my cup of tea.

- Street Fighter 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Street Fighter II, Alpha, and IV in terms of just about everything. I consider Third Strike to be the GOAT of fighting games.

- Skyrim's boring as f ck.

- MVC2 is probably one of the laziest releases Capcom has ever done. The gameplay was broken, and the character sprites were all re-used from other games with the exception of a small few. MVC3 is a hell of a lot better.

- The Smackdown! Vs Raw series was terrible.

- Rockstar, Grasshopper Manufacture, Valve, and Platinum Games are the best developers in the industry right now.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty are the most over rated and BORING games of all time.

Female lead characters are forced and are NOT needed, and are only bitched about due to the ALL OF A SUDDEN rush of ''Gamer girls'' who weren't around in gaming's heyday

The Gay relationship options that are FORCED down our throats and complained about when not there (Ahem, Mass effect)

FPS games have RUINED gaming to a beyond repaired state.

Sonic is a better character than Mario

PC gamers are annoying as F**K

The TRUE hardcore gamer's need to have an uprising, and get the casuals the HELL OUT of the industry and playing the games. I'm looking at ALL Call of duty, Grand Theft auto, Halo, motion game players. We need Fighters, Rpg'ers and action.adventure games to RULE the charts, and get rid of the drunk idiotic dipsh*ts that crowd live/network and get back to REAL gaming.

Street Fighter IV sucks. The only way to achieve anything in that game is to buy an expensive arcade pad and devote your entire life to learning complicated joystick controls and button combos.

Halo is the most overrated game series, bar none.

Mirrors Edge was a lot of flash and no substance. The gameplay sucks.

Fallout is better than Elder Scrolls (stated already, but I want to reiterate). I still like ES.

Grand Theft Auto IV was better than Vice City and San Andreas. It was.

The Fable games are great (I know a lot of people think they suck).

Street Fighter IV sucks. The only way to achieve anything in that game is to buy an expensive arcade pad and devote your entire life to learning complicated joystick controls and button combos.

I know it's your opinion and all... but you're just making it sound like you're no good at fighting games. Because as far as SFIV goes, it's really not that complicated. No offense intended.

Sonic was only good on the Sega Megadrive, he's been piss poor ever since.

This.

Halo is better then COD.

Soul Calibur is the greatest fighting game (not absed off of a show) since the golden days of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

GTA SA was the best game of the series.

WWE '13 is better than HCTP.

Def Jam Fight For NY was better than all the Def Jams.

Saints Row 1 and 2 is better than 3

LA Noire is one of the best games ever.

Saints Row 2 is better than GTA IV.

IV sucked ass besides the graphics.

- Skyrim's boring as f ck.

Agree with that, though I can see why people like it. Personal Preference.

And, I don't think EA is as bad as many make it out to be. The idiotic claims by people about the inner workings are just misplaced when they have little to nothing to go on. I don't think EA is amazing or anything, but I think their bad qualities surely get blown up out of proportion.

Archived