The DNA of TNA Matt Morgan (I need some major help!!!) CAS.File Included!!!

Liu DelGôdõ™

Hey guys,

I download this Matt Morgan off of CC that was originally created by someone with the gamertag BackLashDeluxe and I did some major tweaking to make him look more current. The only problem is I'm not able to upload him and I was wondering if anyone could seriously help me. The face is mostly the original creators work as all I did was change the hair and beard and used Ravenos textures. I also did some small tweaks to the body and added all new attires including street attire since he seems to show up on tv wearing street clothes when he's not wrestling. I know the textures don't blend well, but I figured since I can't seem to find a really good one that's current on cc, I figured this would do until one of the more experienced creators takes a stab at him. I don't have any of the textures saved anymore so I'm just leaving him as is, but if anyone knows how to upload him please give me a hand.Credit goes to Backlash Deluxe for the initial base and majority of the face morph and Ravenos for his awesome textures. Thank you for all for taking the time to check this out.

imageazj.jpg

imageulue.jpg

imagedja.jpg

imageplrp.jpg

imageduvm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is the Cas.File:

http://www.mediafire.com/?9wzuuccum9ewzb0

I tried to upload it but it says I cant cause it contains content that cant be re-uploaded.

Can't you re-sign it or something?

Looks really good Liu, though if this gets upped, (or I bother to try downloading it and inserting it).... there WILL be revenge had... SAYDL... ;)

I tried to upload it but it says I cant cause it contains content that cant be re-uploaded.

Can't you re-sign it or something?

Looks really good Liu, though if this gets upped, (or I bother to try downloading it and inserting it).... there WILL be revenge had... SAYDL... ;)

LOL, I can respect that Claye. Thanks alot. I'm loving the James Storm. This is actually one of the few matches he's lost in my universe. :lol:

Very nice work man :cool:

Did you get that TNA arena off of cc?

Thanks! Yes, I did get it off of CC. I can't remember who the creator was, but I reuploaded it with some minor adjustments. The tag for it is "masachono" because he asked me for it. My gamertag is Liu DelGodo13. You can find it there :cool:

Couldn't have done it without NWOldSkool. Now if Storm would actually have more than 3 points in my Universe's BfG series.. Anyways, great Morgan CAW.

Thank you! But a great deal of credit goes to BacklashDeluxe. If it wasnt for him this creation wouldn't have been possible. The original creation already looked like Morgan in the face. (as a matter of fact, his is the ONLY Matt Morgan on cc that actually resembles him IMO) I just added age, and made him more current with tweaks and Ravenos awesome textures. Those two are the real heroes when it comes to this one, :cool:

It almost looks like the one I got, though the back tat looks somewhat different and a bit faded or a lighter color in some areas. Also, the one I have (blueprint, not current) has either faded or no eyebrows, but it's the closest one I've seen. I got him early on.. So who knows.

It almost looks like the one I got, though the back tat looks somewhat different and a bit faded or a lighter color in some areas. Also, the one I have (blueprint, not current) has either faded or no eyebrows, but it's the closest one I've seen. I got him early on.. So who knows.

That may be the same one. Because this one had a back tat that was not that great. I got this one early on too. Probably around the same time. He was actually the first Caw I downloaded off of cc. I've been tweaking and reworking him ever since then.

Archived