Zack Ryder's friend gets TNA Tryout

Codes.

The Big O gets his shot...

- The Big O, best known as Zack Ryder's sidekick on the now-defunct Z! True Long Island Story YouTube series, got a TNA tryout on Sunday. Big O was part of the Gut Check tryout in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday, before the promotion's house show.

Big O, real name Adam Ohriner, spoke with tha Fayetteville Observer and said, "You've got to have good basics - a good foundation. You definitely want to show off what you can do, but for me it's always about safety first. And once you earn that trust between you and your opponent, then you can cut loose a bit more."

Credit: 411mania.com http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/272238

Personally, I'm happy Big O got a TNA tryout. I think TNA would use him a lot better than WWE ever would. #WWWYFKI

Good luck to him. Surprised that the WWE skipped out on a guy as jacked as he is, but who knows? Maybe it might be because of his friendship with Ryder and their penchant for shitting on him because he got himself over without their dumbass help.

Summed up my entire feelings. Congratulations Big O! Hope ya get the contract.

I've seen him wrestle...The Great Khali has more in ring savvy!

I was about to say I don't see what people see in him. I hear loads of people talking about how great he is, all this and that. Saying THAT is a little too much, though.

Archived