Chris Jericho by Defract - The Return Slot! CAS file posted 08/02/2013

Defract.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackets are possible but only on the WMXXVIII and SS2012 attires due to the tattoos.

Also I feel the need to tweak the jaw a little it seems a bit 'big' :lol:

You should try do delete some part that doesn't need/not visible in the entrance attire with the jacket. Like the wristband. It's still a shame that it's not possible on his 2 new attires......

Why THQ........why ?

PFISe.gif

Hey Defract, do you bother to send me these 4 Attires textures that you created for I apply them in texture hacks? (Credits go to you - 100%)

I can, they will need tweaking to fit. If its cool I would like to wait till this is released first :)

Hey Defract, do you bother to send me these 4 Attires textures that you created for I apply them in texture hacks? (Credits go to you - 100%)

I can, they will need tweaking to fit. If its cool I would like to wait till this is released first :)

No problem dude... I wait it for sure. And also I will tweak what is necessary.

Ps.: I already got your "Y2J" Slot textures. Can I use them too?

LOVING that return slot, was actually looking on XBL last night for one with no luck.

Only thing I'd tweak up is the cheeks. As he's gotten older his cheeks have gotten a lot less puffy, and they've kinda moved up into his eyebag area.

Maybe try to detail in a bit more age into the eye area, specifically some crows feet.

Love this.

I know Pete, he needs to be a bit more gaunt I believe. Its amazing how someones face changes with age. As I said still a work in progress here. But thank you for all your input guys :) expect an update soon.

I don't think a custom hairline would help much as his hair is receding in the pic you posted, yah it'd be a straighter line but it'd still be to far down on the head, even more so.

I'd just try to play with the head/forehead morph to get the current line up a bit. Though the forehead morph only seems to change things on certain in-game hairs.

I would definitely reduce the eye height quite a bit.

Hey Dyno. I'm in two minds on this, in CAW mode it looks much better but in game he seams to be squinting all the time if I reduce by much more.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Archived