Chris Jericho by Defract - The Return Slot! CAS file posted 08/02/2013

Defract.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really dude, I pieced together alot of hd screen captures and went from there. The tattoo consists of a pumpkin (helloween) and eddie of iron maiden fame. There is also a statue with a blindfold though im not sure of the reference.

Looks fantastic Defract. Did you end up using Archer's textures on the last attire like I recommended? Also, I know attire 2 is his Rumble gear, but any chance of swapping that out seeing as it can be made by Superstar Thread'ing the in-game model? How's about his Elimination Chamber gear from last year with the silver wings on?

looks right to me...

kickpad.jpg

That's look amazing bro, but not as in game. Take a deep look at the "Y2J" logo in the game/picture bro. But it's fine for me. :) Still look amazing and i don't think you should make his Elimination Chamber from last year, i have a felling that he's debuting a new attire soon (Just my option)

This isn't getting released for a while yet so i'm biding my time to see what new attires he may debut.

As for the body size it IS 8, I don't have any pans on changing this. The body morph has been tweaked back and forth to match in-game.

Archived