Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Defract.

Chris Jericho by Defract - The Return Slot! CAS file posted 08/02/2013

Looks Great!! Especially loving that new Purple Attire :)

Only Suggestion I can see that needs tweaking is his Tattoo on top of his arm needs to be alot smaller in height as looks to big on his arm...

Hope that helps... :)

Yeah i spotted the tattoo height. Im going to head back into photoshop at some point and tweak that. Im not a fan of stretching or squashing things in game. :lol:

Look motherf*ckin' epic man, can you share the cas this time when you finish ?

Also are you plannin to do his jackets ?

Looking great. :cool:

On the partial sleeve tattoo, did you find a good reference pic for it, I have been looking for a ref but havent found a single one yet. I want to try to draw it on photoshop.

Not really dude, I pieced together alot of hd screen captures and went from there. The tattoo consists of a pumpkin (helloween) and eddie of iron maiden fame. There is also a statue with a blindfold though im not sure of the reference.

Alright, I think I have Raw on my DVR still, so I'll check it out and see if I can piece enough together so I can draw it.

Looks fantastic Defract. Did you end up using Archer's textures on the last attire like I recommended? Also, I know attire 2 is his Rumble gear, but any chance of swapping that out seeing as it can be made by Superstar Thread'ing the in-game model? How's about his Elimination Chamber gear from last year with the silver wings on?

Hey bird. I made the BITW textures myself. I have a bit of a template I use and I work big then scale down.

I will take a look at the winged attie though ;)

looks right to me...

kickpad.jpg

That's look amazing bro, but not as in game. Take a deep look at the "Y2J" logo in the game/picture bro. But it's fine for me. :) Still look amazing and i don't think you should make his Elimination Chamber from last year, i have a felling that he's debuting a new attire soon (Just my option)

This isn't getting released for a while yet so i'm biding my time to see what new attires he may debut.

As for the body size it IS 8, I don't have any pans on changing this. The body morph has been tweaked back and forth to match in-game.

I am still incredibly pissed about the Jacket situation!!! That jacket flashing during his entrance really makes the entire entrance.. I thought for sure Cory had said we could use it in entrances..

6nDdZwN.gif

Everyone clap for Cory.......

LOL.. BEAUTIFUL! On the brightside-- at least we dont have 2 worry about tht happening agaaaayyynn!!! So, ya'll remember him saying that too?