Acid6D94's Paint Tools

Acid6D94

Well, I'm back to paint tools, I have tried a few CAWS but I just cant seem to stay focused while making it like I can when I'm making paint tools. So I will be working on paint tools in my free time, and I will take requests if they meet my requirements. I will post all .dds files and .pt files on my website, link is in my signature.

PT Request Requirements

1. Requested PT must either be already made using BrienJ's texture importer or you must provide a good reference picture.

2. Do not request more than 20 images at one time unless the PT is already made, then you can request up to 4 full PTs.

3. Do not rush me, I will get to you when I can, as I am doing this as more of a hobby.

4. Do not request me to upload to community creations, unless you are willing to donate for online access, as I do not have it.

5. Give me credit if I draw the PT, other than that credit is not required to me, but BrienJ does deserve it, since he made this all possible.

*******************************************************************************************

Here is one of Jericho's new tattoos I started working on.

BTW mods can move the thread if it isn't in the right location.

192.168.0.102-image2.jpg

On CAW

192.168.0.102-image1.jpg

Old

JerichoTattoo1.png

Thanks everyone! :D

i like this one :) can i pm u my pt files ?

Yeah, go ahead.

Awesome. If you manage to figure out his forearm tat then you will definitely be a PT god.

Yeah, I was going to work on it but I cant find any refs at all, if anyone has a few refs, I would love for you to post them or PM them to me.

Do you like cut out Face Textures and make blend good too?

Because i would request some face textures but im not good at cutting or blending lol

Yeah, I can cut and blend them, you can just send me the face texture and I'll cut and blend them for you, then send you a fixed PT with them in it.

Do you like cut out Face Textures and make blend good too?

Because i would request some face textures but im not good at cutting or blending lol

Yeah, I can cut and blend them, you can just send me the face texture and I'll cut and blend them for you, then send you a fixed PT with them in it.

Awesome man! Will PM you in a sec.

Created a temp site to host my my creations, and for others to upload aswell (hopefully the feature works) I will be posting all my files there and once I get the forums done I will start taking requests there aswell. Link is in my signature.

Not sure if this is counted as advertising my site but if its against the rules, this post can be deleted.

Would you be willing to have a loom at old

School Saturn and Kronus Tatts ??

Send me good refs and I could give it a try.

HotavioH, I fix paint tools and attempt to draw a paint tool if requested, If I have to draw the paint tool, there is no guarantee that it will get done, I will try but if I can't do it I'll tell you.

A note to everyone, if you send me a .pt file I will fix it alot faster than if you send me just pictures. Also when you request a PT, tell me if you want it private, otherwise I am going to post it on my site as a public download.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived