Elix Skipper Work In Progress Need Suggestions Face Updated Attires Added

WCWLivesOn

mj01z7.jpg (Updated 2/1/2013 1:37 PM)

o6ekhg.jpg (updated 2/1/2013 1:37 pm)

REVISION #1

it's coming along, not quite there yet but almost

Here's the attire i plan to use.. if anyone could do a paint tool of this prime time slanted letters logo i'd appreciate it other wise i'll have to use regular letters

33jicu1.jpg

A morph from 2006 will not work in 2013, each year they updated CAW Mode so morphing from previous years can't work on newer games, Accept from 2010 - 2013 caw mode has been basically the same, So you're better off just making your own because i really do not see Elix Skipper in this at all, Sorry

A morph from 2006 will not work in 2013, each year they updated CAW Mode so morphing from previous years can't work on newer games, Accept from 2010 - 2013 caw mode has been basically the same, So you're better off just making your own because i really do not see Elix Skipper in this at all, Sorry

i already know this if you read the post you would have seen it is a work in progress.. i don't need negativity like that... i wanted input first.. and imo it's not that far off.. and fyi some morphs from 2006 do work..

and i never said i was the best caw maker in the world... if you think you can do better, the caw is on cc be by guest

Slightly darker skin tone as well. I'll get on this afternoon or evening and nab yours and tinker with it and we can compare afterwards.. collab. You're on the right track though man.

thanks man i appreciate it... atleast you know i wasn't trying to make the cawer top 10 lol

and yeah i used the 3rd to last default brown skin tone.. will try a mix between 3rd to last and 2nd to last

This picture is a fairly good ref to start with.

http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/elixskipper.jpg

• try skin 11
  • reduce the nose height A LOT
  • increase the nostril width a lot
  • move the mouth up a lot. Since you are using template one you could almost say mouth height 100
  • reduce the eye y-axis a lot
  • increase the jaw outline a lot reduce the jaw height a lot
  • also increase the jaw upperline a good couple of clicks
  • increase the mouth thickness A LOT

These should help for now.

This picture is a fairly good ref to start with.

http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/elixskipper.jpg

• try skin 11
  • reduce the nose height A LOT
  • increase the nostril width a lot
  • move the mouth up a lot. Since you are using template one you could almost say mouth height 100
  • reduce the eye y-axis a lot
  • increase the jaw outline a lot reduce the jaw height a lot
  • also increase the jaw upperline a good couple of clicks
  • increase the mouth thickness A LOT

These should help for now.

thanks sir appreciate it yeah there weren't really templates back then...what hair do you recommend?

off topic @Supaballs... I'm laughing at that video of Primetime vs Goldberg where he badmouthing everyone and Stevie ray is like... "Prime Time" lol and he still didn't know goldberg was in the ring lol

Okay made a few improvements to the face

mj01z7.jpg

o6ekhg.jpg

Moveset Entrance and Caw Uploaded 4 Attires Search Tags are jeffwcw1999 Elix Skipper

BIG improvement. I would stick with the hair you are using right now. His cranium isn't that big is it? It's just the pic :lol:

Thanks bro for pointing me in the right direction yeah he's got that cone shape type head lol

here's a vid i uploaded of him vs rey mysterio (Unmasked) and no i didn't create mysterio lol a7sillycat did

but i think i did a good job

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksxJo2g1_XA

I don't know, Vries, he's got a nugget ... when you Google pictures alot of the pictures are done from angles or so far out that getting a proper set-up for his head is hard.

i think i did a good job though for the most part... i don't think it would ever get 100% detailed unless i started using designs for the face and stuff but i think all in all it's a good caw

Archived