Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spirito

Ruthless Aggression, NXT, Best of 13, TNA, WWF, ECW, WCW/WWE saves posted!

StraightEdgeRebellion thank you so much! I really appreciate this and will credit you in the next reup of the TNA save.

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to install this? Sorry I know its a noob question but this looks amazing.

Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to install this? Sorry I know its a noob question but this looks amazing.

Do you even know how to use Modio or Horizon?

If you need me to type a FAQ I will but there's a few already done just search the modding section of the forum.

Your very welcome I hope you like it and the effort shows in all the edits.

Downloading the ECW/TNA save now. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it to my game without corrupting anything.

Downloading the ECW/TNA save now. Hopefully I can figure out how to add it to my game without corrupting anything.

Felling Like such a tool. downloaded everything injected the save and then realised that You guys are running on NTSC and i'm on PAL so the saves and everything wont work :(

Felling Like such a tool. downloaded everything injected the save and then realised that You guys are running on NTSC and i'm on PAL so the saves and everything wont work :(

Wrong. You didn't rehash and resign.

I'm on a PAL system, TNA save works great for me.

The rendered WWF era save has been posted on twitter. Enjoy! @chrisspirito

*TNA preview video posted today 7/20/13

how to download it?....i don't see any link...really interested with the stuff ....can you post the download link

@deli I released the WWF save via my twitter over the weekend.

@BhangraMan Thanks! Status did them and did a fantastic job. I just put the save together, made the Trons and tweeked little things to my liking when it came to the caws. I hope you enjoy the WWF era save as it's a lot of fun to play.

Spirito! Thanks for posting these. I will definitely enjoy this save, and I know how much time and work goes into getting a project like this sorted out.

Just joining the thread but it seems like this is the first final release with HD renders, with the other three re-releases to follow soon? If so, I'm looking forward to them! Would love for your modern save to include all of the NXT NCO creations, which I've had the damnedest time compiling into one complete save myself. Keep up the excellent work!

@kid my friend so happy to hear from you! PM me I'll give you anything you want :)