Ruthless Aggression, NXT, Best of 13, TNA, WWF, ECW, WCW/WWE saves posted!

Spirito

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Ruthless Aggression era save is now available for download. This save started out as all of Titan83's caws then overtime I added work by other CAW Makers to fill the save up. Also I moved past the Ruthless Aggression era as I wanted the best caws and alot of the jobbers for that era didn't have very good caws on CC to choose from. With that said this save moves a little into the next era and also features wrestlers like Bobby Lashley, Umaga, The Boogeyman, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin and more. This save is fully rendered with selection screen images and has accurate trons and movesets for each wrestler. Universe mode is set up with proper factions, shows and ppvs for the year of 2003. I would have liked to add Titan83's Dudley Boys and HBK but they have yet to be released so I went with Dre41's Dudley Boys and left HBK off the save. There are two CM Punks on the save and two HHH's this way you can delete one when Titan releases his other caws. I also included two Shelton Benjamins as I wanted 1 caw to team with Charlie Haas for Team Angle and the other to be a singles era slot. I hope you all enjoy the save as alot of work went into it especially considering I cut the majority of the selection screen images and didn't use png files from psddream for at least 1/2 of them. Save is available to download now via my twitter @chrisspirito and within a few days I'll post the link here. Enjoy and feedback is welcomed.

a5k6.jpg

Released 5 saves and according to mediafire some have been downloaded over 200 times yet hardly any feedback :( I have one final save which is my Ruthless Aggression Era save but I guess everybody has moved on and is ready for 2K14... see you all at the end of October. Hope you enjoy what I released this year.

I admit, I am one of those unappreciative downloaders :blush: . I think I've downloaded the WWF, ECW, and now the RA saves. This is some great work you've put together Spirito. I realize that these projects probably took a hell of a lot of time and effort (especially with those renders), and your output is very much appreciated.

Thanks to these saves, Titan's project, and Petchy's upcoming save, I can probably raise some interest in playing this game again. I'll probably wait on getting 2K14 until reviews come out and maybe a sale so I'll be looking to get some more mileage out of '13.

As a side note, since you're now doing your own renders, I was wondering if you'd be able to put together a few more for some other classic WWF stars. I downloaded and converted some guys from the PS3 (Ahmed Johnson, King Kong Bundy, JYD, Paul Orndorff, Nikolai Volkoff, and Tully Blanchard) and have been using B7's Harley Race from the 360. I'd make them myself but have a Mac and no real desire to get a Windows notbook at the moment. I could pass the PS3 cas files along to you if wanted to use them. Regardless if you can or not, thanks for your great saves this year. :warrior:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A bump for the folks who keep waiting for The Monday Night War save and Dyno's WWF save... check out this save... while I don't have beautiful screen caps so you can preview all the wrestlers on the save they are infact all made by the top caw makers and I'm sure you will enjoy them long past the 29th when 2k14 comes out.

Archived